Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello MXC community! 
 

I am offering professional development services for Lineage II servers and related web/software projects. Whether you need core custom modifications, standalone C++/C# applications, complex web solutions, or full server preparation — I'm here to deliver fast, optimized, and high-quality work.
 

1. Java Server-Side Development

  • Development and fixes for any L2 core / pack (aCis, L2jServer, Lucera, Mobius, etc.)
  • Custom In-Game Mechanics, Events, and NPC Engines
  • Geodata & Pathfinding fixes / integration
  • Performance optimization, memory leaks fixing, and bug hunting
  • Database design, queries optimization (MySQL/MariaDB)

 

2. C++ & C# Native / Client Development

  • Client-side / DLL mods, custom interfaces, and hooks
  • Launcher / Updater development (C# / C++) with auto-updates and integrity checks
  • Custom administration and monitoring tools
  • Anti-cheat integration & protection adjustments


3. Web Development & Infrastructure

  • Custom Websites, Landing Pages, and Control Panels (User / Admin Dashboards)
  • Payment Gateway Integration (Cryptocurrency, Stripe, PayPal, local acquirers)
  • Full Server Integration (Vote reward scripts, Online statistics, Account creation API)
  • Linux Server Administration (Nginx, SSL/Certbot, Docker, Redis, Proxy/VPN setups)


4. Additional Services & Turnkey Solutions

  • Full Server Setup from scratch (Core + Client + Web + Linux/Windows VPS)
  • Consultation, code audit, and architecture planning
  • Long-term technical support and maintenance for live servers

 

Why Work With Me?

  • Clean Code: Well-structured, readable, and optimized solutions.
  • Fast Response: Clear communication and quick implementation.
  • Individual Approach: Every task is tailored specifically to your server requirements.


Contacts & Ordering:
Discord: psygrammator
Telegram: @psygrammator
PM: Available directly on MaxCheaters

 

Feel free to send a message with your requirements/tasks for a price estimate!

Edited by NevesOma
Author request
Posted
21 hours ago, Psygrammator said:

Hello everyone. I take on work of any complexity.
I am interested in experience, earning a reputation and, of course, a nice cash bonus.

 

"I can do a lot and more. 😏 "

Since I have no reputation, and for you I am a no-name at the moment. 
I do the work first, after the task is completed, payment is made.

Telegram: @psygrammator
Discord: psygrammator#4403


Then there will be videos of work.
---->

Hello, according to the rules you must write the approximate prices for your services.

Posted
3 hours ago, NevesOma said:

Hello, according to the rules you must write the approximate prices for your services.

Good day! I will complete the topic within a week, and write everything down. Please do not delete the topic.

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
Posted

This guy is not only a great person that will help you even at 04:00am but he is also great at his job.Amazing programmer.He could be breaking things instead of building but he has morals.

Totally recommend him

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

One of the best programmers I have worked with
He does things you wouldn't ask him to do for the project And it will always be in your favour
He fixes things and doesn't charge you for them with the order
He shares his opinion with you
It gives you suggestions
Get the work done faster
He loves his work terribly and that's what makes him an expert at it
I really can't find enough words to explain this man
He is a genius and an expert to a great extent, and it is not an exaggeration on my part. Everyone who has dealt with him says the same thing
My respect and appreciation to you 🤍

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Psygrammator changed the title to Coder service [Any complexity]
Posted

I hired him multiple times for fixes, all I can say he is the best developer I've ever hired. Though sometimes he misunderstood due to language barrier, but as soon as I tell him that he redo to match what I want.

Trusted, Skilled, and totally recommended!

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

The best guy out there. Professional, skilled, easy going. Overall just a great person to work with. Don’t waste your money anywhere else, just hire this guy. 👍

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..