Glad to be a part of the forum .

Hey , my main reason was L2 for joining this site/forum , i can't say that im glad to be part of this forum bcs i didin't feel like i contributed to much but hey , there was some old good times when i came here to fiind l2 exploits / l2 servers , then i don't know how and when things started get on another level , client modifications of CriticalError amazed me years ago (like 10) , then l2jfrozen server packs and suddenly i had donates from spanish people at age 16 (now im 26) to my father bank account , then shit got serius and got ddosed by some russian hacker which i didin't belive he can get me down , but next second my mom was calling me that tv has no signal (yes home hosted server) , after a while (age 18 when license driver came in) i got a big pause from l2 scene also this forum , now since pandemic started im back on old "habits" and soon i will do my first share on this forum so stay tuned ^_*

3 hours ago, splicho said:

You are glad to be a part of this forum?  

You will change your mind soon.

And why is that splicho?