L2 Pride Gracia final

andrepain

Question

L2 Pride Style files in order to open.. i know there is the shared version but i couldnt make it to work if anyone know and want to explain to me i would appreciate...

By the way i am not opening one server like pride or any other this is just to work and practising java and since i've always love pride servers i want to give a go on that one

PM me if someone have those files.

Thanks in advance

Edited by andrepain

9 minutes ago, Zake said:

If your intention is learning, you should pick a clean pack like acis and do some practice.

Thanks for answering, My intention is not learning from 0 since i already have some bases. My aim for Pride packs is because i've always play in l2Pride and i want to get that challange to code for something like that.. and since there are so much l2 pride packs out there i wounder why all of them fail and thats the main reason i want to try it out

I know its really hard to understand ahah but for the moment are the only type of pack that is giving me willing to practise on.

Do not open pride like server with shared files , a lot of bugs... you can run it to take examples. Make  new project.

Edited by xRelic

30 minutes ago, xRelic said:

Do not open pride like server with shared files , a lot of bugs... you can run it to take examples. Make  new project.

Like i said, i dont want to open any server xd i just for me to work there wont make it public etc 😛

2 hours ago, andrepain said:

Thanks for answering, My intention is not learning from 0 since i already have some bases. My aim for Pride packs is because i've always play in l2Pride and i want to get that challange to code for something like that.. and since there are so much l2 pride packs out there i wounder why all of them fail and thats the main reason i want to try it out

I know its really hard to understand ahah but for the moment are the only type of pack that is giving me willing to practise on.

Still the best option is acis, there is no gracia final pack that is even close to decent

3 hours ago, Zake said:

Still the best option is acis, there is no gracia final pack that is even close to decent

Wich acis you advise? if you have any ofc also is there any gracia final that you advice ?

Edited by andrepain

51 minutes ago, andrepain said:

Wich acis you advise? if you have any ofc also is there any gracia final that you advice ?

aCis is Interlude pack 

7 hours ago, andrepain said:

Like i said, i dont want to open any server xd i just for me to work there wont make it public etc 😛

So you want a pack just for fun? like to join with your friends? or you want to make pack from zero?

50 minutes ago, xRelic said:

So you want a pack just for fun? like to join with your friends? or you want to make pack from zero?

Yes i want a pack just for fun and for me just to do some work 

3 hours ago, andrepain said:

Yes i want a pack just for fun and for me just to do some work 

Yes but you cant work at pride files its files from 2012(java 6 to old.)....you need a lot of money to fix l2jserver gracia final....my opinion work at acis (interlude) l2jfrozen/jserver need a lot of work to fix everything.

1 hour ago, Lineage2Hugo said:

It's okay to get custom and a few things, but how does such a pack work without a source?

image.png