Help Wipe Server !

0flee

Question

Hello folks How i can fix this command to work? What i have to add/edit or remove?

This command i want to be just for admins ( with access Levels ) and to delete tables !

Here it's command

Command for Wipe

10 answers to this question

Just execute those queries manually, it will take less than a minute. In case you are using navicat its way more simple. Right click on a table -> empty table. Although, if you would like to make this command gm only just make this admincommand instead of voiced. Also keep in mind that this will mess up a lot of stuff. It's always better to wipe the server while being shut down

4 hours ago, 0flee said:

I use host service so isn't navicat. I think can be done after server have a auto-restart !

And still doesn;t work @wongerlt. Thank you for answer!

Host service? What? So you have a VPS or a Dedicated Host? Doesnt matter tho because you need a Database Connection in order to run a lineage 2 server

12 hours ago, 0flee said:

I have a database on VPS

So you can connect with Navicat or HeidiSQL and run a queue which clears all the needed tables.