ICON ID FOR ZOMBIE+NEPHILIM SHIELD

You can easy find it with a file editor just open itemname-e.dat and search it using ctrl+f

Here you can get file editor for any client 

14 hours ago, Ugleethyn said:

You can easy find it with a file editor just open itemname-e.dat and search it using ctrl+f

Here you can get file editor for any client 

Edited by L2who

33 minutes ago, L2who said:

These icons don't exist by default. Each project draws them themselves if they need to. For example, many people approached me to draw icons for monster weapons and I would draw them.

They are not default, so you can try to make them yourself, we have guides on our forum in the development client section.

Example:

Edited by NevesOma

9 hours ago, L2who said:

just take Icon.utx from this project and use him for self. Or open weapongrp.dat and find icon names for next IDs: Nephilim Lord - 5799, 5800, Monster Only(Shield of Imperial Warlord Zombie) - 6721

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/5/2021 at 7:14 AM, Rootware said:

just take Icon.utx from this project and use him for self. Or open weapongrp.dat and find icon names for next IDs: Nephilim Lord - 5799, 5800, Monster Only(Shield of Imperial Warlord Zombie) - 6721

Thanks Rootware, your information is always the best.

On 2/4/2021 at 10:32 PM, NevesOma said:

These icons don't exist by default. Each project draws them themselves if they need to. For example, many people approached me to draw icons for monster weapons and I would draw them.

They are not default, so you can try to make them yourself, we have guides on our forum in the development client section.

Example:

Thank you sir. If I need some customs I will contact you. You are tops!

• Like 1

On 2/5/2021 at 1:14 PM, Rootware said:

this icons cant be inside icon.utx... must check line for icons and later find .utx file ;)

@L2who post here u line id 5799 and 6721

https://prnt.sc/zgsxww

1. - files name

2. icon name inside this file

Edited by KabLe21

4 hours ago, KabLe21 said:

this icons cant be inside icon.utx... must check line for icons and later find .utx file ;)

@L2who post here u line id 5799 and 6721

https://prnt.sc/zgsxww

1. - files name

2. icon name inside this file

I said IDs. Open weapongrp.dat and find icons in icon.uts or another custom UTX pack. It's easy if you have the patch where this exists.

• Upvote 1