interlude [L2OFF] L2GOLD

Relative

Too much bullsh*t on this topic ...

In short:

1) The creator of that specific logo spent some time on it. It's (at least) disrespectful to use it without his permission. Also, paying for a logo != owning the logo (depends on the agreement)

2) If you are getting paid to play servers, you are not really part of the "community".

It's a job in this case. There are too many conflicted interests and deals on the background which are even against the "community's interest"... I dont really want to continue on this topic because its way offtopic and shady enough to talk about this here.

Besides, no one should talk in the name of the community like he is some kind of representative.

3) L2Gold.in is a borderline playable server.

Define "good","best l2gold" ... Then compare that definition with .in.

Do i really have to mention the bot fiesta during PvP events?

It's 2020 and noone can reach the 2013 client when it comes to "balance".

People might argue that the playstyle has changed but my answer to that is : Did it change?

Examples: BDs going into prayroom for medusa / WLs in less amount

I pull rbs since 2010.

Mage / Fighter parties.

Cancel bots? For those who were playing C4, before the merge "Elwira" made the insta ToD with a 3-5 second cast. It was a problem and people abused it but noone really cared.There were SpS bots and less ToD bots.

Adr, X Mas trees etc and maybe WL parties on Epics (because the Epics were cheap anyway )changed the gameplay a bit but thats it.

4) The server has name L2Gold but its on Classic and without "L2 Gold skill engine" (e.g BD dances).

This is trash. It would be better to look for any old L2Gold backup server than this garbage.

Edited by bravetobe
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

everything here is off topic btw

some randoms from Gold.in come here to attack this topic  when l2gold.in have copy everything from real gold
so you say that he copy your logo from l2gold.in? ok
L2Gold.in has copy Site , Name , txts , files,almost everything from Real L2Gold so?
You gonna pay Real L2Gold for all of that? because some guys work hard for everything u copy from them without take permission.

before u start flame look your self first , losers from gold.in

Edited by SirDarky

3 hours ago, SirDarky said:

some randoms from Gold.in come here to attack this topic  when l2gold.in have copy everything from real gold
L2Gold.in has copy Site , Name , txts , files,almost everything from Real L2Gold so?
You gonna pay Real L2Gold for all of that? because some guys work hard for everything u copy from them without take permission.

That's not true.

No one (from those who open gold servers) has the files of the real gold (c6).

i will just say that there are several specific characteristics which made the client unique.

These characteristics were : Gameplay / "Hidden mechanics" (not really bugs) / Skill changes / Minor bugs.

People should not spread misinformation.How come everyone has "real l2gold files" but noone has a single copy of the old database.Besides, even Avo moved to Java server. He didn't have the files.

21 hours ago, SirDarky said:

like your comment out of topic your comment is a flame on all players and us, you do what you dont want others to do on you, this comment is canceling itself from too much stupidity, did you even read what everyone said? i guess not.

and i bet you are owner's friend or even owner of this server cause your account is just made :)

Edited by Nightw0lf

video uncut and unedited thats the logo i made for l2gold in 2017 as you can see.

thats my logo stolen stolen there..:amazed: 

Edited by DenArt Designs

Hi everyone.
I am =Live=, the owner of L2Gold.in server.
Not being a type of person that discusses a lot on forums in most cases but what's going on here is going beyond every possible line. The whole thrash and mafia needs to stop as you are opening server after server, you are stealing our logo, impersonate with ''Real L2Gold''.
I get the fact that our server is also called l2Gold but never have said that we are the real Gold from back in past, we simply want to follow the route they have taken but also bearing in mind that many things have changed or need changing as we are now in 2020. 
What we don't also do is steal someone else job so if you are not capable of such a thing as designing your own logo it only testifies you and how you get things done, and what is the main purpose of this server because it is not focused on players at all, there is zero professionalism , commitment and passion in what you do.

Sincerly
Live