high five [L2J]L2Elysian

Elysian

Its not only about clans we organizing much more.

Well i dont want to say what you gonna see it when server goes live.

Also for solo players too ofc.

We wont be like other servers, I promise.

You can join Saga ask for epic jewel set they gonna answer you 1.5k euro

L2tales the same but with them prices gonna be 500e for epic set

We have our project our ways we wont be corrupt we will bypass bots we work

on our server 24/7 and do the best ppl get happy.

Nothing more to say!

16 hours ago, Elysian said:
Yes we pay clans that our community gets biggers what´s so bad?
Atleast give something to the world not like other servers just obtaining money and bye bye
We work on our project 24/7 so everyone is happy on oppening.
As you can see on screenshots We dont give "ITEMS"
If server runs good we also make GvG events for real money.
And much more.
You guys just haters nothing more.

We are not like other server L2Tales/Era/dragon/lionna that give Epic jewel sets for 500e

We dont give to anyone free items or payable items.

And that's why players asks for money to play on your server and any other server that does the same thing and this is one of the reasons l2 is dying, because players won't play on a good server because of its features they're going wasted because you (and ofc all the owners that do the same thing) are making them gold diggers, playing only for money. L2 was supposed to be a thing we did on our free time and we loved playing it. Now it's just a business for both players and owners.

• Upvote 1

You know english or what? We give something to the world l2 didnt died couse of that l2 die couse of tales/Sorin/Saga when saga started give before 2years ready chars for 50e what happened everyone forgot it?

Why no one talk about it this days? what about sorin? 2nd day Vesper donations giving to cp leader free adrenaline keys with script to farm 24/7 ppl report it he doing nothing hes answer is everyone is botting theese days pff. now tales biggest corrupted and donator server l2 never had in history. dont tell me bullshit dude really.

most corrupted servers l2 ever had tales/saga/era/lionna/destiny/ramona/dragon/rise.

I dont care what youre talking about i give something to the ppl who play our server to not waste time theese days Events For Constant partys/And solo players.

And btw stop advertise this fail saga on my topic.

We work on our project 24/7 with shifts all others open server and lieing the ppl who join to play their server

We are 24/7 active we answer every question we fix everything that should be fixed.

We dont keep donation just for us thats the thing. go reply on saga and make drama there couse they need it

Not we!!!

1 hour ago, Elysian said:

You know english or what? We give something to the world l2 didnt died couse of that l2 die couse of tales/Sorin/Saga when saga started give before 2years ready chars for 50e what happened everyone forgot it?

Why no one talk about it this days? what about sorin? 2nd day Vesper donations giving to cp leader free adrenaline keys with script to farm 24/7 ppl report it he doing nothing hes answer is everyone is botting theese days pff. now tales biggest corrupted and donator server l2 never had in history. dont tell me bullshit dude really.

most corrupted servers l2 ever had tales/saga/era/lionna/destiny/ramona/dragon/rise.

I dont care what youre talking about i give something to the ppl who play our server to not waste time theese days Events For Constant partys/And solo players.

We work on our project 24/7 with shifts all others open server and lieing the ppl who join to play their server

We are 24/7 active we answer every question we fix everything that should be fixed.

We dont keep donation just for us thats the thing. go reply on saga and make drama there couse they need it

Not we!!!

xDDDDDDDDDD

Nice GvG tournament 4 party participating. 

Shit L2NORA FILES full of bugs , skills not working correctly , admins are not even close to know what they doing just a bunch of kids who have //admin power and helping only their friends.
Don't play this crap server. Is not even worth trying.

Skills are working very good, We dont help anyone you can reply this lies to Saga/Tales topic not here.

I dont need liers and haters in this Topic.

You see how the world is? we want make something good for the world and ppl like you try to destroy but isnt working.

36 minutes ago, Elysian said:

Skills are working very good, We dont help anyone you can reply this lies to Saga/Tales topic not here.

I dont need liers and haters in this Topic.

You see how the world is? we want make something good for the world and ppl like you try to destroy but isnt working.

Why u keep mentioning Saga/Tales all this replies ? You just a fun boy and wanna reach their level? Well u cannot

3 hours ago, Elysian said:

Not we!!!

All i can see is you crying about everyone doing better than you.

I wasn't "attacking" you i was speaking in general about the admins giving players money to play on their servers and that's why i said that i don't only speak about you but i guess success of others is making bad to you.

And especially Saga's success that you even tried to take the players on your crappy server xD

I dont try anything iam just saying the truth. We dont give a fuck about saga/tales/mouse servers

We have Our project we are doing our things Ofc we pay clans Why not? we will make great events for solo player too So they can get something like the clans do. We try do the best

But the truth is the truth is They just destroyed all lineage 2 :)) mouse/Saga/tales

Thats the truth and everyone know it.

1 minute ago, Elysian said:

I dont try anything iam just saying the truth. We dont give a fuck about saga/tales/mouse servers

We have Our project we are doing our things Ofc we pay clans Why not? we will make great events for solo player too So they can get something like the clans do. We try do the best

But the truth is the truth is They just destroyed all lineage 2 :)) mouse/Saga/tales

Thats the truth and everyone know it.

If you didn't care you wouldn't mention any of them at all dude xD

What i'm seeing is you saying "we're better then them" and then you fail every project you've started.

Just ppl of them are replying my topic, So i can talk about them too why not its forbidden?

I didnt say we the best

But we try the best to make everyone happy thats what i have to say if you dont like it leave this topic

I want make everyone happy and you trying to destroy it. :)

Alrighty, let's get one thing straight so there aren't any misconceptions. The practice of paying "leading CPs" that manage to organize a large clan entering a server is a reality and it's not limited to this dude's server. It's almost everywhere nowadays. Nearly all servers that manage to attract a decent population engage in handouts. It's unfortunate, but it's a reality. It's a pyramid sceme, in many cases. The admin gives the leading CP some money, whilst the satellite CPs that compose a large clan entering a server, either receive similar payments, or at the very least get perks like 2x Nobless or w/e. 

There's no integrity in the community anymore; everyones milked the hell out of the game to such an extent that we've actually gotten to a point where admins (such as this one) openly confirm, and advocate the notion.

That being said, we shouldn't condemn this guy (who I also happened to openly criticize in his noobwars/thegame sceme btw) while pretending this doesn't occur on servers that we ourselves often play on, and even praise. Because, quite simply, that would make some of us on this forum, or even topic for that matter, look like a bunch of hypocrites. 

My only recommendation to those oblivious to these practices, or who simply dislike the practice and consider it distastful, is to pay more attention to the clans/cps you choose to affiliate yourselves in. Because at the end of the day, more often than not, non-profit players who simply want to enjoy the game are the ones who empower the opportunists in the first place, or at the very least actively contribute to their opportunism. 

Edited by mr zero
  • Like 1

I give you big respect btw

We do everything so everyone can get happy in this game, We want bring something new in this game

We want change alot of things so it can be fair for everyone.

Im not telling stories here, If the server runs good we are going to organize events for solo player and olympiad player where they can also earn something Trust me we wont open server every 2week to obtain money and bye bye troll the people. We are going to give our best you will see it on live.

Grand oppening 19jun.

https://l2elysian.com/

1 hour ago, Elysian said:

I give you big respect btw

We do everything so everyone can get happy in this game, We want bring something new in this game

We want change alot of things so it can be fair for everyone.

Im not telling stories here, If the server runs good we are going to organize events for solo player and olympiad player where they can also earn something Trust me we wont open server every 2week to obtain money and bye bye troll the people. We are going to give our best you will see it on live.

Grand oppening 19jun.

https://l2elysian.com/

if u have same donation list as in beta. dw u will reopen in 2 weeks ))