L2Jdev fraud/scam/scum

SillverShadow

here we go again....

long story short ( if you want more info so read while you eat popcorn i can provide it )

February 20

developer takes a job, 

he asks for 150 euro and  "few days" to make it

i pay him 200 ( voluntarily ) and give him 2 weeks deadline

2 weeks go by he has nothing to show

i extend the period for 1 more week( i need the code )

one week goes by and corona hits

he says he is not around his computer and is in quarantine so i agree to wait for the quarantine to be lifted 

he tells me his quarantine will be lifted in 15th of may ( i understand and i wait )

may 3 untill may 29 he does not respond to my every day pms and calls

i open a dispute on paypal

after a few hours he sends me a message telling me to cancel it

i ask for the code to cancel it

he promises "monday" i go home and send it to you

i cancel the dispute

monday comes

he doesnt even log on

3 days go by

he still doesnt send the code

delay after delay

i called paypal to report the case and they said they will suspend his account coz asking from clients to send money as friends and family breaks their rules

i dont mind if i get the money back, i just want people to know how unprofessional this guy is and not fall for his bullshit.

proof is available, screenshots and chatlogs and paypal transactions to whoever wants it in private

this guys information is :

Skype Username: Saddam

i cant remember his maxcheaters name but it's not important, i am not asking for a ban or anything, just be aware.

That author is already banned from mxc community by @Designatix you should aware making deals with such  people i hope paypal refunds they money that you lost.. 

3 minutes ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Who is saddam? Why do you trust unreliable devs? 

known as Kamex aka L2Dev 

well when you need something done and there are not many options you "trust" people, 200 or 500 euro will not destroy me financially but i did waste time waiting xD

I think we should make a list with known scammers and their skype accounts in order to avoid scams.

They can still use new skypes but in this case this guy always uses the same skype account and he always  talk the same way that's how i got him the last time and banned his account.

My advice before making a trade use this to search:

Type maxcheaters.com:skypeid on your browser (in google search) and it will search every content in maxcheaters related to this skype id so you can check if there is any report for this person.

• Upvote 1