Hello, 

I wanted to buy L2Adrenaline, but I'm not sure which is the official page. 

Googling it I found l2soft.eu and adrenalinebot.com - both claiming to be the official adrenaline site and both looking kind of legit..

Thanks!

1 hour ago, hmzzz said:

Hello, 

I wanted to buy L2Adrenaline, but I'm not sure which is the official page. 

Googling it I found l2soft.eu and adrenalinebot.com - both claiming to be the official adrenaline site and both looking kind of legit..

Thanks!

i dont know but l2soft.eu has forum .so seems more legit than the other

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• yes cause obviously atualstudio services are not their priority business, its either a part time job, or a hobby project.   even if you could reach them back, they would never finish the job its called lack of interest    drop me a PM about what you wanna do, and i am might know the right guy to help you with
    • Thank you guys! 2 Days Left!
    • I will start playing on la2dream. If someone without group is going there and is speaking english we could form a group/cp to gear up faster. My prime time is from 20:00 to 00:00 GMT+1 but I will be playing a lot more during first week of the server. I am casual player and not interested in joining a zerg to farm epics to some blyat. My goal is to get A/S asap and pvp smaller groups in farm areas, normal bosses etc, nothing too serious. When adrenaline starts working again, I
    • Doesn't make any sense not to sit at all. Your player sits down before he get's disconnected. If though, you mean that the player doesn't sit down after the "restore" during restart procedure, there is a method  player.sitDown(); in restoreofflinetraders method under OfflineTradersTable file, which you might have skipped during some eclipse error or something
    • Selling on Ramona server High five 50x   Moonlight sentinel 85, skills +15, vesper noble 60 element, vesper bow focus +8 300 earth, all subskill made. 90 donator coins on the account (worth 9 euro) Soultaker for farming 85, some skills enchanted, vesper robe, vesper caster 150 dark Soultaker for farming 85, some skills enchanted - no equip Spoiler for farming 85 + Subclass titan 85 - no equip Cardinal 85 for farming, some skills enchanted, vesper robe Cardinal
  • Topics