Vanganth IL with C4

3 minutes ago, rteshima said:

Hello, has anyone been able to start vanganth IL with C4 client, changing the protocol to 656?

I'm affraid its not that simple, you have to downgrade the extender for that to work, and it requires time and effort, but definitely doable.

Oh, ok! In the ADVEXT Grace files I can choose the different Grace protocols to use the client. I thought IL was possible to run with C4.

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-18 at 14.01.07.jpeg

Edited by rteshima

6 hours ago, rteshima said:

Oh, ok! In the ADVEXT Grace files I can choose the different Grace protocols to use the client. I thought IL was possible to run with C4.

WhatsApp Image 2020-01-18 at 14.01.07.jpeg

For sure its possible, when someone will make the same job, like we did to support it :)

You need change all the packets that is extended to interlude, so... that is an interlude extender and u need remove many many things, check if something left with bugs (there has many protections). Work for 6 - 12 months for sure to get ready and tested. 

2 hours ago, Xeonc said:

For sure its possible, when someone will make the same job, like we did to support it :)

Advext's work is excellent! but in my country it is not possible to pay foreign currency (eg PayPal) for government decisions.

On 1/21/2020 at 10:02 AM, rteshima said:

Hello, has anyone been able to start vanganth IL with C4 client, changing the protocol to 656?

https://github.com/LoanX/C4Extender

It works, but I wouldn't use it for a live server.

Hace 1 hora, ShadowX256 dijo:

Funciona, pero no lo usaría para un servidor en vivo.

Very good, it's basically what I'm looking for. Never work with extended and as you say, I would not use it on a live server. It will also help me to get an idea.

Edited by rteshima

2 hours ago, ShadowX256 said:

It works, but I wouldn't use it for a live server.

Yeah but doesn't it need also scripts/skills etc rework?

Edited by Amazona

• 3 weeks later...

most people who are running c4 servers w/ vanganth atm aren't really running c4 client, they're using interlude system with dats changed to same as c4 and using interlude ext almost as-is except for some changes removed to be more c4-like and the npc/item/skill/etc scripts returned to c4 default - it's easiest path to get c4 w/ vanganths cuz you don't gotta do the work to remove the network changes

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

if you want C4 use C4

if you want interlude use interlude

mutant server wont last you will be fixing and working for ever, plus you will have to deal with very often server crash cause this or that

there was a chinese man who from C4  extended all to C5 and then he was starting to add interlude skills but no idea why he never finished it, those files you can find in some oath of blood project it is very old, not sure if is still out there in some place like 4shared or else

you can tell to your .ini  the protocol is 656 and not 746 
but sadly you wont be able to log 
as Nevermind25 said  - You need change all the packets that is extended to interlude,

btw why you want to use IL extender for C4 ?

there are lot of files for C4 and plus with a retail C4  you can create anything you want

learn how to edit and modify lineage client the rest you can make a custom thing in script 
otherwise it is a neverending story... 

as far as i know there is only 1 extender that allows you to do such mutant thing 
https://sourceforge.net/p/coep/code/HEAD/tree/Trunk/HellBound/

you can set protocol 656 there and use it
but... it has tonz of bugs is abandoned since 2011

another thing i do not catch at all,  what problem you got? i also live in the same country as you and i use Paypal without any problem, i have received and paid with USD with any issue at all

Edited by etherian

• 11 months later...
On 3/20/2021 at 7:44 PM, hugolez said:

Hi all, i have this error in this C4 source code

in ALT+G  and clic status, i see wrong class_name from char status.

where found info to fix this? any idea?

Add imagen

error altG classname.jpg

you are using iL files instead of c4

• 3 weeks later...