TOOL - ClassBalancer XML

nt9niPq.png

Hello again Cheaters, nothing special again. I don't know why peoples asking for this kind of balancing but somebody ask me for it and i make it for him free so i decide to share it with all. (Coded/Tested in 20 minutes)

Coded for aCis 385 but its easy to be adapted to any source.

XML looks like :

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<list>
	<!-- Type List : NORMAL, MAGIC, CRITICAL, M_CRITICAL, BLOW, PHYSICAL_SKILL_DAMAGE, PHYSICAL_SKILL_CRITICAL -->
	<balance type="NORMAL" class="SHILLIEN_TEMPLAR" target="CARDINAL" value="1.3"/>
</list>

Result:
value="1.0" -> You hit for 875 damage.
value="1.3" -> You hit for 1138 damage.

Code : Here

Edited by StinkyMadness
  • Like 9
  • Upvote 2

On 10/21/2019 at 8:29 PM, StinkyMadness said:

nt9niPq.png

Hello again Cheaters, nothing special again. I don't know why peoples asking for this kind of balancing but somebody ask me for it and i make it for him free so i decide to share it with all. (Coded/Tested in 20 minutes)

Coded for aCis 385 but its easy to be adapted to any source.

XML looks like :

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='utf-8'?>
<list>
	<!-- Type List : NORMAL, MAGIC, CRITICAL, M_CRITICAL, BLOW, PHYSICAL_SKILL_DAMAGE, PHYSICAL_SKILL_CRITICAL -->
	<balance type="NORMAL" class="SHILLIEN_TEMPLAR" target="CARDINAL" value="1.3"/>
</list>

Result:
value="1.0" -> You hit for 875 damage.
value="1.3" -> You hit for 1138 damage.

Code :

Hidden Content

niceeee

• 4 weeks later...

Problem with this is that for example player who is used to his archer doing 1.5-2k dmg on crit to mages with lets say 2.5k p atk full buffed will come to your server and will do less damage then he has patk. Basically a better approach would be to somehow balance items in realtime. So that characters stats would be updated in realtime, not after restart and not through formulas.

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/20/2019 at 12:50 AM, zemaitis said:

Problem with this is that for example player who is used to his archer doing 1.5-2k dmg on crit to mages with lets say 2.5k p atk full buffed will come to your server and will do less damage then he has patk. Basically a better approach would be to somehow balance items in realtime. So that characters stats would be updated in realtime, not after restart and not through formulas.

There are a lot of codes that make it in real time.. This is just a way but yes I agree with that, real time balancers are more faster than this is.. 

Anyway its a very nice share mate thanks :kiss:

• Thanks 1

I don’t understand how people’s balance their server? You start balance on real time when players are online? That can ruin a lot of things.. also this is just an shared that was coded in 10 minutes as my friend request it xD you can simply do it by passive skill and make custom command to remove that passive and instantly give it again to the players for “real time” balance, but still not recommend to change things on live server.

On 12/7/2019 at 4:46 PM, Trance said:

We had so many discussions on this.

And yet not one topic to unite all discussions to one and not one solution for all problems.

• 2 months later...
On 3/7/2020 at 7:34 PM, mrtitos said:

stinky i can add in l2jfrozen?

Need adapt but sure you can add it on whatever source/client you want.