Classic Private Beta

GLO

Looking for players interested in participating in a private beta for my upcoming classic server. This will be the first custom classic server, reminiscent of your times on l2 forever and l2 gold and l2 sublimity. Will be based on 2.9 secret of empire, because the new update is very very bad. Also will feature modifications to current mechanics, such as removal of Mass chain to better balance pvp.

Players must be able to speak english and not write me retarded messages or ask questions without reading my announcements.

Players must have an open mind and not dismiss customs as star wars. Also dont report me non working quests, this is not a 1x server.

Players must have decent experience playing classic pvp servers such as l2 lionna, pandora, europa, arena and reach a competitive level in said pvp servers.

Players must also have some experience on official na and eu 4game servers or l2 essence.

Players must have a strong understanding of classic classes and mechanics. Dont ask me why archmage doesnt have surrender.

Not required but will be helpful if player has adrenaline.

Contact me on here or on skype if you are interested.

Edited by GLO

7 hours ago, leonardoll174 said:

Very cool but I disagree with a part of your topic that the latest versions of classic are bad

There is nothing good about kamael update outside of changes to the ui and a better login screen.

• Sad 1

I like to see new classic projects.

I suggest you aim for the pure PvP aspect of classic. You cant focus much on pve unless it goes hand by hand with pvp like RBs or epics.

Learn from lionna, europa, zaken and remorse. They failed bcoz they want to force the pve, none wants to pve anymore, its 2019!!!!

The success lies on something like l2devil but on classic chronicle. If you go for the mid rates server will die in 1 month, you can make it agonize for 1 more month but thats all.

On 10/10/2019 at 3:07 PM, Toms said:

I like to see new classic projects.

I suggest you aim for the pure PvP aspect of classic. You cant focus much on pve unless it goes hand by hand with pvp like RBs or epics.

Learn from lionna, europa, zaken and remorse. They failed bcoz they want to force the pve, none wants to pve anymore, its 2019!!!!

The success lies on something like l2devil but on classic chronicle. If you go for the mid rates server will die in 1 month, you can make it agonize for 1 more month but thats all.

I dont think pve was the problem

Europa and arena has ridiculous donate shop

Same with lionna on kamael update

Remorse fail because its admins first time opening server 

How is a instant server going to exceed 1 month? Its illogical to assume that a 5000x will last 5 months if a 10x cant. With mid and low rate there is a sense of progression absent from instant pvp

On 10/11/2019 at 12:07 AM, Toms said:

they failed bcs mouse and brazonka gave free items to every frands

and mucho pay to win donate 

and remorse admin is kiddo trash 

Edited by AchYlek