Truth about l2 Remorse

On 10/5/2019 at 3:10 PM, AchYlek said:

innova with eu essence failed after 3 days, np 

Innova may be done on first 3 days over 3.000.000 euros. Wich of course part of it goes to NCSOFT since they are only a geo-localitation partner but still more than any of us ever did.
Can you specify what you consider a fail? 
All servers nowdays have they default life-time its a fact. If you call that a fail. You are stuck 10y ago.
There are different kind of proyects in many cases are business in my case in specify I'm not trying to make money of it and every player who played on my server know the donation prices wich are ridiculous and limit amount of items , mostly of the proyect is payed by my own. IRL i got 8 business and Lineage 2 is just a passion a dream I had to buiild a community thats it, so my careness about comments like this guy who made the post is 0

Everybody cry about p2w. I'm playing it myself and ye its p2w to another level wich I never saw before. You need to pay for absoluitley everything and its not cheap. Good thing? No kids. And all those who can't afford to play and wish to play it just comment negative stuff about essence . So every normal person can spend few dollars and enjoy it for 3 weeks at least till hard p2w pops out and massive quit start like in every official. Every single player wich join, know about this and its aware of it, so if you dont like it dont play it, but stop juding other people, proyects or companies when you are still living with your mum.

Have a nice day!

Edited by Remorseadmin

5 hours ago, Remorseadmin said:

Everybody cry about p2w. I'm playing it myself and ye its p2w to another level wich I never saw before. You need to pay for absoluitley everything and its not cheap. Good thing? No kids. And all those who can't afford to play and wish to play it just comment negative stuff about essence . So every normal person can spend few dollars and enjoy it for 3 weeks at least till hard p2w pops out and massive quit start like in every official. Every single player wich join, know about this and its aware of it, so if you dont like it dont play it, but stop juding other people, proyects or companies when you are still living with your mum.

Have a nice day!

there 2 type of ppl

ppl who better spend money for party, car, shits  at real life

and ppl who better spend money to game, 

so yea paying 20-30$ (at highter lvl) daily for exp at dead game is fail

People can do whatever they want with their own money, that’s not the issue, really. The problem is that If you create an excessive p2w environment then of course some people are going to pay-2-win. So people need to evaluate the project they are about to join, especially those with a reputation. I mean, people still joining retail as completely f2p, or as someone on a tight budget, baffles me.

Why do that to yourself? It’s a rhetorical question.

Anyhow, I don't think this game is meant to be played for over a few months (maybe I'm even stretching it) at a time in its current environment (private projects), because people simply get bored and content cannot be released to keep you motivated to carry on in the same project. You hit a ceiling pretty fast as an average player.  

So you either get it out of your system, enjoy a nice 2-3 months of L2 on some server (or more servers within that period), and then go back to other hobbies. Or you keep on running on a wheel like a hamster for whatever reason. Good luck to you.  Unless you're in it trying to make money via RMT, which in that case you need to find a real job (unless it's like a matter of keeping food on the table, in that case, carry on bro). 

Edited by mr zero

5 hours ago, AchYlek said:

there 2 type of ppl

ppl who better spend money for party, car, shits  at real life

and ppl who better spend money to game, 

so yea paying 20-30$ (at highter lvl) daily for exp at dead game is fail

You're totally wrong.

You can buy Tomb Rider for 59,99 and after 14h of game. The game is over.
If you compare it with the hours of fun Lineage2 provide you in any strart of any server private/official wich are minimum x30 times more than this Tomb Rider game is more than worth. But I guess you never tought about that.

And remember that Lineage 2 offer you the possibility to play the game without even spending any cent.

Btw I love cars too
Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, car and outdoor

Edited by Remorseadmin