L2Off needs

Saruman

Question

10 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Xeonc said:

You need Windows and MS SQL server. That's it

you wish :D

you need to setup few DSN's, open ports in firewall, install databases with sql management panel, configure and install sql server correctly, without guide it will be very hard for a newbie.

20 minutes ago, Nightw0lf said:

you wish :D

you need to setup few DSN's, open ports in firewall, install databases with sql management panel, configure and install sql server correctly, without guide it will be very hard for a newbie.

Dude asked about software, not about a guide) Our trial with configuration tool tooks 1 hour without any experience to set it up :)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Xeonc said:

Dude asked about software, not about a guide) Our trial with configuration tool tooks 1 hour without any experience to set it up :)

i am not aware of this very cool!

i think he talks for general how to open but you're probably right

If you want only click and up dont think in L2 OFF xD 

apart of the files and programs you need know about html and php minimally to make a simple web, in other words if u want to click and up pay for the services, have some people that bring support. 

On 10/3/2019 at 5:30 PM, Xeonc said:

thanks for your support,do you have any guide of how to set up? all the topics i found are outdated.

9 hours ago, guytis said:

Thanks to all these people, L2 died. Congratulations keep helping hehe The person is asking them to set up a free business and help. how deluded they are ... 

I match 70% with your opinion, the other 30% is about of "L2 died".