A little problem

criss22

Question

Hi everyone. Today i try to make my own server. Project L2jMobius. Because l2jserver have another way to compile and i didn't know how it's works. Anyway, everything was super ok with compile L2j-Mobius. Works fine in eclipse. But in create database doesn't work. In next link, you will see what error i get. 100% it is from java version. Now i have installed 1.7 and i get error. Who can tell me what version i need? 

https://imgur.com/BD542uQ

Windows used:  Windows 7 x64 Ultimate.

download install xampp latest start mysql

download navicat connect to localhost with root

create database

install database

run server

1 hour ago, Nightw0lf said:

you can still install the sql files in sql folder 1 by 1 with navicat. deal with it.

:nah::)

1 hour ago, criss22 said:

I install, But how i can install DB when it is installer and isn't working? https://imgur.com/39CuVJH

I'll write a guide for you.

until you make a guide is faster to make what he wants but you're welcome to make one since old guides are dead links mostly

17 minutes ago, xxdem said:

ignore the retard, navicat is not needed, its crap and its not free, use an alternative like heidisql

I know what did u say. But my executable jar files for create database don't working.

7 hours ago, criss22 said:

I install, But how i can install DB when it is installer and isn't working? https://imgur.com/39CuVJH

You should be able to run database installers if you have the proper jdk.  Also check by right clicking on the installer if you can open with java runtime or try to set java runtime as default.

17 minutes ago, xxdem said:

ignore the retard, navicat is not needed, its crap and its not free, use an alternative like heidisql

Well, you can torrent most navicat versions anyway and they might be a bit more user friendly for beginners. But different strokes for different folks.

If you sure what your problem still in Java version then why you asked about on this forum? Between Java application and database anyway exists the driver. Keep in mind it for avoids making the fast inferences.

1 hour ago, Horse said:

Well, you can torrent most navicat versions anyway and they might be a bit more user friendly for beginners. But different strokes for different folks.

ignore the monkey he just replied for me he is a customer.