Real Target Status show

MpiLoC

you need to edit interface

this is not as simple as you would expect so chances of you doing it yourself is low - better post in marketplace or find a shared custom interface

15 hours ago, GLO said:

you need to edit interface

this is not as simple as you would expect so chances of you doing it yourself is low - better post in marketplace or find a shared custom interface

I'm already working on a interface and this is the last thing I wanna add . I was thinking after to share it for free but the respond of community make me think that twice . Thanks for your respond but I can just let this detail outside not so big deal , besides 90% of this game using 3rd party programs so why to buy an interface when they can buy a software in lower price ?

6 minutes ago, MpiLoC said:

I'm already working on a interface and this is the last thing I wanna add . I was thinking after to share it for free but the respond of community make me think that twice . Thanks for your respond but I can just let this detail outside not so big deal , besides 90% of this game using 3rd party programs so why to buy an interface when they can buy a software in lower price ?

because software you have to pay every month but interface is life time and you can have all the benefits software offers you :) 

On 8/20/2019 at 5:32 PM, Celestine said:

because software you have to pay every month but interface is life time and you can have all the benefits software offers you :) 

Idk about interlude. But for sure you can't get all benefits in h5 client . Also I know ppl selling interfaces witch files are deleting if author not approve your pc( interface creator is named somik).

EDIT: Also you can easier block interface as admin than block software . Plus I never saw someone selling interface like for example l2helper software . So either they exist and they don't wanna sell either they can't make such a think 

Edited by MpiLoC

• 1 year later...
On 8/20/2019 at 11:32 AM, Celestine said:

How much u sell this check argument??