Client Files protection

There's no such thing for most budgets, 99% of the offers are dumpable. anybody who said otherwise will lie to you (unless you want a separate per type encryption which costs 500$+ per extension).

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/28/2019 at 3:55 PM, SGuard said:

There's no such thing for most budgets, 99% of the offers are dumpable. anybody who said otherwise will lie to you (unless you want a separate per type encryption which costs 500$+ per extension).

Why do you say it doesn't exist?

test decrypt l2off.com.ar 

if you don't know how to do it, don't say it doesn't exist.

59 minutes ago, guytis said:

200dollar = Modified FileEdit (l2encdec). 
indecipherable file system

dont trust this guy,he is mostly a scammer who sell other people work! so don't expect anything good from him.

I didn't say it doesn't exist, I've said it doesn't exist for most budgets, meaning, if you go and buy file encrption for say 200$ except it to last exactly 30 minutes before somebody with knowledge will decrypt it. 

People who actually need that kind of protection pay x5 of the price. that's it.

21 hours ago, SGuard said:

I didn't say it doesn't exist, I've said it doesn't exist for most budgets, meaning, if you go and buy file encrption for say 200$ except it to last exactly 30 minutes before somebody with knowledge will decrypt it. 

People who actually need that kind of protection pay x5 of the price. that's it.

even if u pay 1000$ i'll decrypt it(or someone else) for less $ (doesn't matter if u have kernel protection or any other stuff) . 

2 hours ago, LightFusionMain said:

even if u pay 1000$ i'll decrypt it(or someone else) for less $ (doesn't matter if u have kernel protection or any other stuff) . 

Isn't a conventional encrypter more than enough for 99% of the cases?  It's mostly leechers who are interested in encrypted files, therefore I doubt they'd pay to have them decrypted by somebody else. 

4 minutes ago, Blitzkrieg said:

Isn't a conventional encrypter more than enough for 99% of the cases?  It's mostly leechers who are interested in encrypted files, therefore I doubt they'd pay to have them decrypted by somebody else. 

conventional ?

U can't rely on encryption, as it eventually would have to provide undecrypted data in memory, and thats were u can make some shitty check/protections, but in terms of Unreal Engine, it wouldn't save you !Even if u block 1 place, u can't block them all, not mentioning possibility of disabling your supervision(Check) on particular address.

4 hours ago, LightFusionMain said:

There's no doubt about it, if the person is determined he will  bypass anything, its all about discouraging.

4 hours ago, LightFusionMain said:

You are funny, as always. For $1000 can be written custom file loader for client's files with own strong crypt and hooked all places where is caused the native file loading functions.

In this case you will spend a lot of time before, than you find where and what need to hook for decrypt client file.

The another question, how many projects in L2 have this money for hiring developers. All around only cheap admins with budget in 200 euro and w/o any unique content. So, why need to wasting $1000 for nothing?

And, finally, the script for getting any file from client w/o crypt exists on the this forum and he will work everywhere, cause he uses the native client functions.

P.S. Try to up own IQ higher than 56, Captain Obviousness.

2 hours ago, Rootware said:

And, finally, the script for getting any file from client w/o crypt exists on the this forum and he will work everywhere, cause he uses the native client functions.

It won't anymore.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2019 at 8:01 AM, LightFusionMain said:

decipher l2off.com.ar and publish it here, because you want to show your intelligence... you will gain people's trust if you do ;)

19 hours ago, guytis said:

decipher l2off.com.ar and publish it here, because you want to show your intelligence... you will gain people's trust if you do ;)

Everything could be decrypted if client already has ability to decrypt it (it has everything it needs - right algorithm, correct key, ...)

You just add your own hooks to open and decrypt files you need and dump it somewhere. @SGuard is right, it’s only about discouraging people who don’t know anything about RE.

Edit: If @LightFusionMain knows how to work with IDA and how to hook stuff, it’s easy

Edited by eressea
  • Thanks 2