InterludePVP

1 minute ago, GLO said:

37ac22f374.png

when interlude servers still steal icons from l2perseus after 6-7 yrs after lol

better give me free itemkas at your classic 

2 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

better give me free itemkas at your classic 

ok if you play

most likely will end up being custom mid rate with basic item like apella and epic but i will make them somewhat interesting just to see how it goes

Edited by GLO

2 hours ago, `Sanctus said:

and who are you ? his lawyer or what? lol

MrPro didnt sound mad to me  or didnt look like he tried to judge anyone.

Let's be real, this server , feature wise, has nothing "unique" as it says. Server's like this come in a dozen.

I ain't trying to hate , im stating facts.

Hell yeah, you saw somewhere that i said "unique"? Just for me that features are enough to make me play, that's what i call "good feature" why you are wasting KB of the internet to react like that on a simple opinion? I like it and i comment it, and yes i have not react to any other server because i see that "unique" features you guys said. No-My-Type

So you and MrPro you are welcome to my cave to play old good interlude, and not Power-Ranger-Interlude-Wings server.

Where was your problem on "good features"? Maybe for you "features" = "Custom Codes" who knows...

And last i'm not Global Moderator and i'm not a friend of the owner, i just respect clean interlude gameplay.

//Edit
Stop spamming the topic of his server, there are pms and social chats to contact with me if you want to ask me something :)

Edited by StinkyMadness

2 minutes ago, StinkyMadness said:

Hell yeah, you saw somewhere that i said "unique"? Just for me that features are enough to make me play, that's what i call "good feature" why you are wasting KB of the internet to react like that on a simple opinion? I like it and i comment it, and yes i have not react to any other server because i see that "unique" features you guys said. No-My-Type

So you and MrPro you are welcome to my cave to play old good interlude, and not Power-Ranger-Interlude-Wings server.

Where was your problem on "good features"? Maybe for you "features" = "Custom Codes" who knows...

And last i'm not Global Moderator and i'm not a friend of the owner, i just respect clean interlude gameplay.

ok buddy chill.

Nobody judged you. Get over it.

You're the one judging here and u have to better stop it. 

I just stated my opinion saying that MrPro didnt tried to judge anyone neither he was mad , and said my opinion about the server .

Thats it.

4 minutes ago, `Sanctus said:

ok buddy chill.

Nobody judged you. Get over it.

You're the one judging here and u have to better stop it. 

I just stated my opinion saying that MrPro didnt tried to judge anyone neither he was mad , and said my opinion about the server .

Thats it.

I'm chill, just don't understand why he want to be drama queen to one "good feature" that was just my opinion.
i never said "server is unique" just its my gameplay style and that was all, but i think he need to see unique codes to call it "good features" :) nothing personal to anyone but he asking in 5 comments why i said "good features" and was more simple then what he thought. I just like this style of server without custom codes.

@MrPro "Good Feature" != "Unique"

Edited by StinkyMadness

1 hour ago, StinkyMadness said:

I'm chill, just don't understand why he want to be drama queen to one "good feature" that was just my opinion.
i never said "server is unique" just its my gameplay style and that was all, but i think he need to see unique codes to call it "good features" :) nothing personal to anyone but he asking in 5 comments why i said "good features" and was more simple then what he thought. I just like this style of server without custom codes.

@MrPro "Good Feature" != "Unique"

3 hours ago, MrPro* said:

image.png.b3956507eaf5ac6a8511b3f3f72d8aa1.png

But still he didn't mention "unique" he said "good features" and didn't say that for the other 999 servers with exact same features 

learn to read bro, it was an explanation for your lawyer above cause he mentioned the unique 

1 hour ago, MrPro* said:

learn to read bro, it was an explanation for your lawyer above cause he mentioned the unique 

You are a real spammer mate, come on my cave for an coffee if you want to chill, i like the server i comment end of story.
If you don't agree with my opinion then post your. Don't be drama queen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Only 3 Days remaining for our Grand Opening that will take place on 1st of June, 20:00 GMT +3

Server files will be available 1 day before our opening here: https://interludepvp.com/downloads.php

toUazWH.jpg

Edited by InterludePVP

Only 2 Days remaining for our Grand Opening that will take place on 1st of June, 20:00 GMT +3

Server files will be available 1 day before our opening here: https://interludepvp.com/downloads.php

Ii8VDxE.jpg

Edited by InterludePVP

InterludePVP.com Grand Opening TOMORROW at 20:00 GMT +3

You can download our server files here: https://interludepvp.com/downloads.php

Don't forget about our giveaway: https://www.facebook.com/640700683024199/photos/a.643480302746237/643475482746719

61474975_657686237992310_127331701853100

Edited by InterludePVP