interlude [L2J] L2Extreme

L2Extreme

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/24/2019 at 3:00 PM, bistabil said:

After a lot of convincing by a friend I've joined this server.
And yea it is decent.
There is a lot of pvp.
Raids that are respawning all the time was  great idea.
Paid adrenaline is working here ,you just have to solve captcha which is easy.
Lifestones have lower rate of getting the skill than it's indicated.
I've ended up donating to stack bishop and a mage.
Today I will pay duel might's on archer.
If any Serbian is reading this and is willing to drive my mage with wild magic active + passive and do pvp in the evenings, let me know here or pm in game "Wh1te/"Bl4ck/"Purp1e.
Highly recommended.

igro sam pre na ovom serveru , sad sam na goldu :)  igro bi jbg al ostavio sam dusu na lvl up tamo :)

• 2 weeks later...

few things about the server it was very enojayble to play there but after everyone got full gear Mages/Archers got 15k HP 10K CP 

archers like hiting 3,5k mages do 400 Normal 1,2k MC Crit with Gloom / Vort / Surrender another fact Auto Noblesse u never lose buffs in any battle zone pvp is endless people playing with two parties with 3 bps u can't self them so they port to town and rebuff idk server was nice we even donated as a CP but admin dont like to listen to us to fix the server thats all

+ After Ressurection u get Full HP/CP which is pointless anyways had enough fun!

Good luck !

On 10/4/2019 at 10:16 PM, Celestine said:

few things about the server it was very enojayble to play there but after everyone got full gear Mages/Archers got 15k HP 10K CP 

archers like hiting 3,5k mages do 400 Normal 1,2k MC Crit with Gloom / Vort / Surrender another fact Auto Noblesse u never lose buffs in any battle zone pvp is endless people playing with two parties with 3 bps u can't self them so they port to town and rebuff idk server was nice we even donated as a CP but admin dont like to listen to us to fix the server thats all

+ After Ressurection u get Full HP/CP which is pointless anyways had enough fun!

Good luck !

bassicly that what u said apo cp hp its at end game with  a hat on you. archers x2 might hit me with 2.7k and i do average 750 and 3k mc at x2 empo soo its pretty balanced.

i agree with u about bp and noblesse but thats fixed today he got 2bp per pt max + now u dont have auto noblesse :)

have fun

On 10/5/2019 at 11:00 PM, katcio said:

bassicly that what u said apo cp hp its at end game with  a hat on you. archers x2 might hit me with 2.7k and i do average 750 and 3k mc at x2 empo soo its pretty balanced.

i agree with u about bp and noblesse but thats fixed today he got 2bp per pt max + now u dont have auto noblesse :)

have fun

i dont know what are you saying but if he listen to community a bit he can do a lot good stuff 

Something from this svr 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Server open today 19:00 gmt +2 Europe. New update and new features added on the server . 

.dressme Feature Cost 50 event medals to skin yourself for 12 hours.you can obtain that medals from server events like tvt and tournaments.

Some skins that we add on this feature down below :

https://imgur.com/a/E8W4ZzC

Edited by WarningX

• 1 month later...

Why have you removed magic attack skills via augments? It makes oly a lot more interesting so classes like supports are very good, and it makes oly experience a lot more versatile and fun. 

I mean all we'll see outside of town are archers, nukers, and titans (for rbs), since this is an IL pvp server. At least we'll see more versatility inside Olympiad if you include magic attack skills. 

Edited by mr zero