classic [L2J]L2Arena

New server Lineage 2 Classic 3.0 Sercet of Empire x15 on 10th May 2019 GMT+02

651fb833431c.jpg

Grand Opening: May - 10 - 2019

<L2 Arena Presents --- Lineage 2 Classic 3.0 Secret of Empire>

• The Most Anticipated Server To Be Coming. International & Friendly Community. Expected 3000+ Population. Daily Events, Siege Rewards, Constant PvPs, 100% Server Stability and most importantly, Long-term Project. 

Our Advantages:

• 1) Bringing the most genuine official-like classic experience
  • 2) Made from 100% self-developments and from thorough communications with developers
  • 3) Multi-Character access from just ONE account

Server Rates:

• Exp / Sp - x15
  • Exp / Sp RaidBoss - x3.0
  • Adena - x10
  • Drop rate - x1
  • Spoil chance - x2
  • Quest Rates Exp / Sp - x15
  • Aden quest rates - x10
  •  

2nd & 3rd class change : Purchased with adena from Alt+b Shop 

Premium Account (PA) Bonuses: 

• Exp / SP + 50%
  • Adena x1.2
  • Drop rate x1.2, count of x1
  • Spoil chance x2, count x1
  • Drop with RB chance x1.2, count x1
  • Drop from Epic chance x1.2, count x1
  • Fishing +2 window with 1 computer
  • Quest Adena x1.2
  • Quest Expp / SP x1.2
  • Exp lost 0% (without Premium 4%)

Restrictions:

• Restriction on windows - Up to 2 windows per computer
  • Fishing - limit 2 windows per computer

Server Features :

• Secret of Empire 3.0. The most anticipated chronicle yet to be coming. 
  • - 100% working bot protect system and captchas
  • - Full S Grade Weapon/Armor , New hunting zones - Imperial Tomb & Four Sepulchers, New Epic Raidboss - Frintezza, and many more exciting features will be coming to L2 Arena! 
  • - Daily Automated TvT Events with massive rewards and PvP
  • - Farmable Silver Shillen to purchase all the finest goods from Alt+b Shop. 
  • - Siege through many clans to claim the thrones of your desired castles, Castle owners comes with donation rewards!
  • - Daily Login Bonuses and Rewards
  • - Vote Reward System
  • - Clan can have up to 80 players
  • - PvP Zones at all lv 70+ Raidbosses 
  • - C grades and teleports to hunting zones available at Alt+B shop
  • - Full 1 Hour buffs available 
  • - Competitive Olympiad matches for Weekly Heroes, announced on every Monday!
  • - Active and friendly GMs to provide the best player supports
  •  

Get your swords and shields ready for the most immense battle in classic history. See you at the Arena!

On 5/2/2019 at 10:45 PM, GLO said:

Long term server when you open this 4 times already XDDDD

This is our Partner Server and our servers are always long time, You can join our website and see servers are running and active

On 5/4/2019 at 3:58 PM, EuropaClassic said:

This is our Partner Server and our servers are always long time, You can join our website and see servers are running and active

l2arena = l2europa = new server every 2 weeks, why this time would be different?

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, muyrico said:

l2arena = l2europa = new server every 2 weeks, why this time would be different?

No mate L2Arena is not L2Europa its just a partner project and our projects were never 2 weeks. Join L2Europa page and check our x70 Server and Our High Five server they are still online from months!

same owner of paypal account, u cant hide this, anyway it doesent matter, last l2europa failed within 1 week due massive corruption, admin playing in one of the biggest clans and spawning items, thats rly bad for a server.

On 5/6/2019 at 9:42 PM, muyrico said:

same owner of paypal account, u cant hide this, anyway it doesent matter, last l2europa failed within 1 week due massive corruption, admin playing in one of the biggest clans and spawning items, thats rly bad for a server.

yeah well , aswell an account created some days ago and just flaming servers doesnt say anything good 

On 5/6/2019 at 10:42 PM, muyrico said:

Well i keep watching your posts on this forum you spamming to people that Lineage 2 is a dead game but i see you are intrested about this game? Anyway server open in 2 days. After start you come on this topic and speak about server. This is a presentation of a server if you do have a problem with features or something i might answer you that but flaming and being arrogant does not prove nothing to us or to everyone else in this forum. 

Thanks you! 

Edited by EuropaClassic

1 hour ago, EuropaClassic said:

Well i keep watching your posts on this forum you spamming to people that Lineage 2 is a dead game but i see you are intrested about this game? Anyway server open in 2 days. After start you come on this topic and speak about server. This is a presentation of a server if you do have a problem with features or something i might answer you that but flaming and being arrogant does not prove nothing to us or to everyone else in this forum. 

Thanks you! 

i am not flaming, im just showing the evidence, did i insult you?

15 hours ago, muyrico said:

no ofence now but why your server has so much pay2win donations?

Because on beta the Donation Shop was full but on Live it will not be the same.