existing server

:devil: scam incoming.

maybe say for example what you want in the pack or the budget atleast or you will endup crying your money

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Sunsey said:

i looking to buy existing server c6 or h5 with web all offers in pm

What you ask is very generally. You can take aCis for instance it's free. Or sunrise H5.

Or can you write down the features you want and people PM you with their prices. What u ask is very general and u might end up with mythras pack.

23 hours ago, Sunsey said:

i looking to buy existing server c6 or h5 with web all offers in pm

pm me with what you want i have 3 packs rdy for open(pvp style)
custom or non custom

On 4/19/2019 at 4:36 PM, Kara` said:

Since when u develop servers? 1 year ago u were asking for help 

Well first of all, I just say need more info, bcoz any person here will request it, so to improve times of all, him and people who can do it, its better have more info already...

And about your question:
1* This account it's used for 3 different guys

2* In my case, I have my own source, and have customers who buy my services for more than 3 years already.
3* Imagine if I dind't develop and anything... Do u read the title and description? he buy a server, so what if someone ask for help in something? thats say can't  have a server? WTF...

19 minutes ago, Mank1z said:

Well first of all, I just say need more info, bcoz any person here will request it, so to improve times of all, him and people who can do it, its better have more info already...

And about your question:
1* This account it's used for 3 different guys

2* In my case, I have my own source, and have customers who buy my services for more than 3 years already.
3* Imagine if I dind't develop and anything... Do u read the title and description? he buy a server, so what if someone ask for help in something? thats say can't  have a server? WTF...

lies lies lies. 

45 minutes ago, Kara` said:

lies lies lies. 

lol, ok whatever you imagine mate. 
Idk why I had respect for someone like you, who call a lie someone for nothing. 

I will not do this public, I see how much you love do that, so whatever. Keep in the thread.