L2Homage

Bumble

Updated. If you haven't downloaded 6.0 recently, you should redownload it again.

Added features:

• EXP per kill column for NPCs. No longer will you have to manually calculate the exp rate.
  • Skills can now be cloned as new levels instead of new skills.
  • Droplists are fixed. They didn't export correctly previously. Now they should be working flawlessly.
  • NPC AI Properties can be edited in the NPC tab. Requires .nasc files in data/ai/ai.
  • A bunch of skill properties weren't allowing null values, even though they should. That's fixed now.
  • A bunch of small fixes and additions.

There’s currently an issue with deleting skills, and a possible drop list issue I haven’t identified yet. I’ve fixed the issue with deleting skills, but I won’t be able to upload the fix till later today. I’ll edit this comment when the fix has been uploaded. 

If you’re interested in seeing the type of server that can be created with L2Homage, check out Lineage 2 Knight. It’s early in development, but they’re testing and adding stuff daily. You can also see it in action on their Twitch.

Updated May 25th:

• Fixed copying and deleting passive skills
  • Fixed crash when trying to delete skill with no sound attached to it (eg. passive)
  • A few small fixes

May 26 2020: Fixed sets not exporting correctly when no pants were assigned.

May 28 2020: Fixed skills deleting incorrectly

Edited by Bumble

• 2 weeks later...

Updated to 6.1.

Included a few QoL features, like re-ordering items on a multisell list.

I fixed a few issues and crashes, as always.

I've also included a link to a new WIKI i've started working on, to make modding even more accessible. It includes a (in my opinion) very thorough install guide. It's a work in progress, but so far it includes everything up to the point of customizing stuff. I'll add that later, when I have time.

https://bitbucket.org/Bumblemumps/l2homage/wiki/Home

Thanks for your interest everyone!

• Celestine featured this topic
  • 4 months later...

Hello Bumble! I want to thank you for your excellent work. I have a question, if you are still doing homage could you add an edit to questname.dat? Thank you again for your hard work and I wish you the best of luck!

• 1 year later...
  • Celestine unfeatured and unpinned this topic
  • 1 year later...