Sell the famous L2Trion.com and source files Gracia Final

Hello dear friends of the maxcheaters forum!

My name is Marcos, I am founder of L2 Trion, a Gracia Final server opened on June 22, 2013 that has become famous for years and still has a great power to be the best server of the version.

But unfortunately I'm leaving for other projects not related to Lineage 2 and I want to sell everything I have related to the server.

I currently have the domain www.l2trion.com, the server files and the L2JFree source.

The server is already balanced and ready to work in the Mid Rate Final Gracia Final version.

If you are interested in acquiring the name L2 Trion and all the files, I am selling everything for U$ 1000 or €$ 1000.

The billing of this server in 1 week, went from U$ 5.000 thousand dollars.

With the money I had to invest in stock exchange and a personal project here in Brazil. I'm out of time for the server.

See below what you will acquire with this purchase:

Famous domain www.l2trion.com
Facebook www.facebook.com/l2trion with over 1900 crazy fans to play.

Instagram newly created with the username www.instagram.com/l2trion.

The files with everything balanced and the source of the project in L2JFREE compiled in Eclipse by me.

This is PayPal's address l2trion@gmail.com

For those interested, please contact me l2trion@gmail.com.
Watch some L2 TRION videos on YouTube or go to www.l2trion.com

Att.

Trion Staff

Famous L2Trion?

Not to hate mate, but because i remember this server and i also remember me trying to help you to improve your server and increase its activity, the server files were okay for gracia final mid rate (from those i tested ofc, dunno if the pack is worth in general) but server was no close to famous, in fact this was the reason i left the server, due to low activity and its features.

I don't think it worths 1k $ at all, but i will leave that decision on buyers.

Good luck tho!

5 hours ago, Designatix said:

Famous L2Trion?

Not to hate mate, but because i remember this server and i also remember me trying to help you to improve your server and increase its activity, the server files were okay for gracia final mid rate (from those i tested ofc, dunno if the pack is worth in general) but server was no close to famous, in fact this was the reason i left the server, due to low activity and its features.

I don't think it worths 1k $ at all, but i will leave that decision on buyers.

Good luck tho!

Anyone who is willing to buy the name L2 TRION will not have difficulties with the publicity, since it has a faithful public.

Unfortunately I do not remember very well that you offered help.

Do a Google search and see which servers rank first.

Enter only Gracia Final.

Maybe for the buyer not interest the files of the server and yes the name L2 TRION and domain www.l2trion.com

image.png.6a2062c6baaeef53f7ef7cbea2e33663.png

Edited by marcosalberto

7 minutes ago, marcosalberto said:

Anyone who is willing to buy the name L2 TRION will not have difficulties with the publicity, since it has a faithful public.

Unfortunately I do not remember very well that you offered help.

Do a Google search and see which servers rank first.

Enter only Gracia Final.

Maybe for the buyer not interest the files of the server and yes the name L2 TRION and domain www.l2trion.com

image.png.6a2062c6baaeef53f7ef7cbea2e33663.png

That's only because of your personal browser history etc. I have never searched for gracia final, I did it for first time now and your server doesn't show up, only l2 toxic does. Nice try !

The fact is you'r not selling the files,you'r selling the customer's you got "players" you invest 5.000 USD that mean's alot money in your Country,but i bet those files doesn't cost more than 400EUR.

1 minute ago, CarryYou said:

The fact is you'r not selling the files,you'r selling the customer's you got "players" you invest 5.000 USD that mean's alot money in your Country,but i bet those files doesn't cost more than 400EUR.

I am selling everything related to the server. But the important thing here is the name L2 TRION and the domain www.l2trion.com

Those who buy and have the experience of leaving a top server online, will pass without problems of the current ones that are online.

I am open to negotiations.

Unfortunately I do not have time to manage the server. But if it did, it would open it in the Gracia Final L2OFF version.

I assure you that it would pass from L2 Toxic and many others.

21 minutes ago, miscer7 said:

That's only because of your personal browser history etc. I have never searched for gracia final, I did it for first time now and your server doesn't show up, only l2 toxic does. Nice try !

Do a search on YouTube ... I'm not trying to fool anyone.

I'm just presenting what I have to negotiate. If you're not interested, I'm sorry.

• 6 months later...
On 2/10/2019 at 5:09 AM, marcosalberto said:

Hello dear friends of the maxcheaters forum!

My name is Marcos, I am founder of L2 Trion, a Gracia Final server opened on June 22, 2013 that has become famous for years and still has a great power to be the best server of the version.

But unfortunately I'm leaving for other projects not related to Lineage 2 and I want to sell everything I have related to the server.

I currently have the domain www.l2trion.com, the server files and the L2JFree source.

The server is already balanced and ready to work in the Mid Rate Final Gracia Final version.

If you are interested in acquiring the name L2 Trion and all the files, I am selling everything for U$ 1000 or €$ 1000.

The billing of this server in 1 week, went from U$ 5.000 thousand dollars.

With the money I had to invest in stock exchange and a personal project here in Brazil. I'm out of time for the server.

See below what you will acquire with this purchase:

Famous domain www.l2trion.com
Facebook www.facebook.com/l2trion with over 1900 crazy fans to play.

Instagram newly created with the username www.instagram.com/l2trion.

The files with everything balanced and the source of the project in L2JFREE compiled in Eclipse by me.

This is PayPal's address l2trion@gmail.com

For those interested, please contact me l2trion@gmail.com.
Watch some L2 TRION videos on YouTube or go to www.l2trion.com

Att.

Trion Staff

1900 people on the facebook and max likes in each photo is 4. So i guess the other 1996 are sleeping 5 months now.

@Nightwolf #NoBuyFakeFollowers #YesToCondoms

On 2/10/2019 at 5:09 AM, marcosalberto said:

U$ 1000 or €$ 1000

because its the same

1000:happyforever:

1000USD :dat:

1000Euro:kappa-claus:

for gracia final server :thumbs-up:

:fuckyeah:

af2499c0c9c089b64bba57f0364e7855.jpg

283lvi.jpg