Type of People who Add you on Skype

Kara

The "I Followed your tutorials but failed" person

Person: Hi, how are you?

Kara: Good. 

Person: You seem very nice person and helpful on forum and i'm checking your guides so thanks for posting them.

Kara: No problem.

Person: Can you help me set-up a server on my PC via teamviewer cause i L2J forum is down

Kara:nah:

The "Getting my Salary at the End of the Month" person

Person: Yoo friend you here?

Kara: Yes, tell me.

Person: Mate i want make a server, better than Liona cause they are full of bugs, i am player years now, i know exatly what people want and i want create their ideas.

Kara: Ok so,, tell me what exactly yo...

Person: Wait mate i tell you, i started years ago playing friend when 

( 5 hours later )

Person: ..Understand? So can we do this?

Kara: Yeap. It's a bit expensive cause too much but..

Person: Mate i don't have money now can we start and i pay you at the end of the month 100% promise!

Kara:suicide:

The "Friend's Server" person

Person: Hello kara

Kara: Hello. tell me.

Person: I just quit <server> with my friends cause they banned us for being too pro and we decided we want open a new server for fun.

Kara: Whats the detail-info of your request?

Person: Well for now just a community board, full balance, full npc's, donate system, event engine, custom attribute system, paypal autodonation, live currency system some armors we found shared, the weapons from pride, logo in all our npc (you create our logo too), stack-subs. Price for what?

Kara: idk 250e?

Person: hmmm its too expensive we are just friends here can we do for 30 $ ? we pay you half now half after.

Kara: ...

The "Cheap" person

Person: Yo kara can you do a vote system for me?

Kara: Sure.

Person *Gives Teamviewer details*

Kara: I prefer payment first... 

Person: But vote system its 2 line code and i can find shared too many codes + last time i paid 10 euro for balance system, so let's say what i paid it also include the vote system

Kara:fu::fu::fu:

The "I have Unique Ideas" person

Person: Hi Kara, are you from maxcheaters?

Kara: Yes tell me.

Person: Well i want make a C6 server and i got bored of same ideas over and over so i want make a unique server and people enjoy playing.

Kara: What idea do you want to be implemented and on what pack?

Person: Well i want make pride like but with stack-sub system and add make 3 new instances

Kara:goodsir: k..

The "I need help NOW" person

Hi Kara, I'd like to add you as a contact.

Kara: hello.

Person: man i have problem to my server my vote is not giving item but the site is on and my server is on and when player vote not giving reward please help me my tv is x.xxx.xxx.xx i dont know wat i do and i lost many many peopleS and i have 25 on now from 35 please ago before and i have bug in vote system for items giving the npc

Kara:  Yoho , relax dude, What chronicle do you have and where is it based?

Person: in my house is my server and i and my brother we are gms and good gms not giving items but i have bug my vote dont give items and players are lefting from my server and i dont know wat i do plz man plz

Kara: lol... 
Kara: Well, i will charge you 10-15E for that fix . Do you agree?

Person: I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY VOTE IT HAVE BUG AND PEOPLES LEFT PLZ COME AND FIX IT PLZ I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY FROM DONATE PLZ COME WITH TEAMWIEER AND FIX IT PLZ MY BROTHER IS GOOD GM AND KNOW ALL GM COMMANDS BUT BUG IN VOTE NPC I DONT DID ANY WRONG COMMAND I DONT KNOW

Kara:readrules:

Edited by melron
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, melron said:

The "I need help NOW" person

Hi Kara, I'd like to add you as a contact.

Kara: hello.

Person: man i have problem to my server my vote is not giving item but the site is on and my server is on and when player vote not giving reward please help me my tv is x.xxx.xxx.xx i dont know wat i do and i lost many many peopleS and i have 25 on now from 35 please ago before and i have bug in vote system for items giving the npc

Kara:  Yoho , relax dude, What chronicle do you have and where is it based?

Person: in my house is my server and i and my brother we are gms and good gms not giving items but i have bug my vote dont give items and players are lefting from my server and i dont know wat i do plz man plz

Kara: lol... 
Kara: Well, i will charge you 10-15E for that fix . Do you agree?

Person: I HAVE PROBLEM WITH MY VOTE IT HAVE BUG AND PEOPLES LEFT PLZ COME AND FIX IT PLZ I CAN GIVE YOU MONEY FROM DONATE PLZ COME WITH TEAMWIEER AND FIX IT PLZ MY BROTHER IS GOOD GM AND KNOW ALL GM COMMANDS BUT BUG IN VOTE NPC I DONT DID ANY WRONG COMMAND I DONT KNOW

Kara:readrules:

Post your experiences too :3

Hi will you make me a video and a logo

70€ it will be ready in 1 week

ooo this is so expensive i have a friend that did this video for me (very unique with dance/epic music) will you make a video small for my brother 10€ 

ok give me details and info

(... after a few days)

I open tomorrow I need the video

ok give me details and info it will be ready in 1 week.

oooo you fucked me oooooo you suck 

(... after a few days)

will you make me a logo for 10€ 

no

(... after a few days)

do you sell smartguard files?

no

(... after a few days and still to this day)

he is still asking for things (everything 10€)

PS: * Whenever I ask for info the conversation ends there he never say what is the info what the logo name will be or what the video will have as text and he is Greek.

Edited by DenArt Designs
  • Sad 1

The "We share from donations" person

Person: Hi, do you still do services?

Kara: Yes, tell me.

Person: I need dev for code me few features are you interest?

Kara: Yes.. tell me.

Person: *List features*

Person: Whats the price?

Kara: 70e and 3-4 hours of work.

Person: Ok but i don't have money now my paypal is empty, is ok if i give you from donations when server open?

Person: Kara.. ?

Person: Kara.. ? you here?

Person: Kara?

The "Ghost" person

Person: Hi, i want a DeathMatch with scheduler for my Server how much it cost?

Kara: 30euro.

Person: Ok i send you in 5 min.

Kara: ok.

* 2 Months later *

Person: Hi, can you make vote system?

Kara: yes..

Person: How much?

Kara: Api based topzone,hopzone,network 40euro.

Kara: You interest?

Kara: mate?

* 3 Months later *

Person: Hi, you here?

Kara: .I. fu

The "DealerShip' person

Person: Hi, do you sell vote system?

Kara: Yes i do. 

Person: Price?

Kara: 40 euro (It's API based instantly).

Person: 40 e? Mate i can find for 20 ez.

Kara: Good luck. and gtfo

Come on people share your stories with your worst clients with us !

Edited by Kara`