Interlude Stable Project

Interlude L2J Stable Project Ready to Open

Informations..

Server was created for a Mid/High Rate Server Non custom. Featured Information: Customized enchant system. Controlls if item breaks, crystalize, etc. Custom server currency, usable and services related items core sided. Daily Reward for chars with IP check. Daily Clan Rewards for chars with IP check. Custom Instanced Dungeons. (Solo & Party). Skills and classes reworked and stats are balanced for a non custom server. Custom Chaotic Zones. 2 Custom Party Zones. With party members check. Chaotic and non-chaotic. Custom Restrictions for Olympiad. Automatic 3vs3 and 9vs9 Tournaments. Party Matching System. Custom Noblesse System. Last hit party gets noblesse status. Custom Voiced Commands. & A lot more cool features. You can ask for more information if you need. Server is also ready to open in case you want a ready server, this project has already very well worked economy system and features to be opened. PM me for offers. I will sell only 3 copies of this project.

Midleman & the person who will provide the files @Designatix so in case you wanna test the files u will go trought him 

Edited by Celestine
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

19 hours ago, DukeAwesome said:

One of the best files i ever seen ! 

Trusted ! Gl with your sales !

Thank, you

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 8 months later...
On 4/6/2020 at 12:27 AM, Stive said:

Based on? Need more info..

On 4/6/2020 at 7:32 AM, TreVor said:

Yes need more infos and price.

You can contact me as he mentioned for more information.