low rate ready pack

1 hour ago, SGuard said:

p.s. each year since 2010 everybody predict doomsday for L2 and nothing happen. C6 is still the most popular chronicle, there's still servers with ~3-5k online and nobody plans to quit. 

Predicting l2 fate is like predicting crypto fate, nobody knows this business  mood :)

Stop the bullshit plz. "there's still servers with ~3-5k" with bots and fake counters yes i can make a server 12k in 1 day. 

L2 will live 4ever! We grew up with l2.. and it's bcs we live in 2k19 we can create totaly new game modes and less bugs! About clients above IL.. hell no.. we don't like kamaels, 4th class and r99 sh1ts..

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

Stop the bullshit plz. "there's still servers with ~3-5k" with bots and fake counters yes i can make a server 12k in 1 day. 

Man what reason I have to bullshit you? ;D 

Its a discussion in which I've more information than you, admit defeat and enjoy the good news l2 isn't going to die anytime soon.

17 minutes ago, SGuard said:

Man what reason I have to bullshit you? ;D 

Its a discussion in which I've more information than you, admit defeat and enjoy the good news l2 isn't going to die anytime soon.

Baby, i used to love you but now i think its time for us to break up. Send me pm to give you my pp to send me the money you own me for the divorce and stop bullshit. Thx

@Any respond to this message will be redirect to my laywer.

Edited by Kara`

18 hours ago, Kara` said:

Lineage 2 survived so far and will continue to be available due to low rate - C4 memories we all have. Nobody have a memory of full community board or batman capes. The game was so well-made and most of people spend childhood with it thats why. This childwood can't be replaced with +5000 weapons and community boards. But because you don't want to repeat your memories exactly as they were, you add shit customs and you end up trashing the whole memory you had. (It's worst when you want to be admin).

I used to play L2Gold servers for years and played the original L2Gold for like a decade.

I m not referred to +50000 weapons.Custom armor (so called Apella) + custom weapon (+16-21) were nice touches.

Also,I think you missed my point.As i said,L2 feels like outdated and it requires low APM.Increased attpseed/casting with the proper dmg makes the game better.

To be honest,the original L2G had sweet spots for all the classes.The reason why there are so many L2Gold servers is this but they cant find those sweet spots neither the db so ...

I m against those very fancy armors too but sticking with dragonic is kind of meh since i have played that kind of server for so many years

1 hour ago, bravetobe said:

I used to play L2Gold servers for years and played the original L2Gold for like a decade.

I m not referred to +50000 weapons.Custom armor (so called Apella) + custom weapon (+16-21) were nice touches.

Also,I think you missed my point.As i said,L2 feels like outdated and it requires low APM.Increased attpseed/casting with the proper dmg makes the game better.

To be honest,the original L2G had sweet spots for all the classes.The reason why there are so many L2Gold servers is this but they cant find those sweet spots neither the db so ...

I m against those very fancy armors too but sticking with dragonic is kind of meh since i have played that kind of server for so many years

When i open my Freya will ya join :'( ? It will be mid :'(