FA v4.7.11 Interface (Under Development)

Iordanov

1 hour ago, baksteen said:

yikes

yeah already gave to people to many free stuff of interface and they never show any respect but tried to re-sell a shared stuff so this time more secured than before and more unique

8 hours ago, Celestine said:

yeah already gave to people to many free stuff of interface and they never show any respect but tried to re-sell a shared stuff so this time more secured than before and more unique

At the previous shares I have seen pages and pages of thnx,love you e.t.c. What did you expect? Ppl blowjobing you and iordanov? Ofc there were haters too, haters are everywhere and scammers. I don't think you need to wait for others approval when you know you have done something good. 

and we still improving working to bring something that people never seen on l2 history more things soon to come :) until then keep giving us Ideas so we improve !

4 hours ago, AnitahIsBack said:

Let's be honest, you only post this interface to show off, u dont care about suggestions :D

u are totally wrong there my friend we want suggestions from people :) not only show off 

2 hours ago, adidaskipowah said:

c6 interface at 2k19 lul ppl should start doing interface for classic i think

still its f1-f3 chronicle and they still want make it more easy ;D 

//nohate :D 

10 hours ago, AnitahIsBack said:

Let's be honest, you only post this interface to show off, u dont care about suggestions :D

what did you expect, a download link?

13 hours ago, AchYlek said:

still its f1-f3 chronicle and they still want make it more easy ;D 

//nohate :D 

Yeah, set bot and that's it. Interface for handless people.

I understand to improve the interface, to make it look better, but bot and such.. Meh. 

16 minutes ago, SweeTs said:

Yeah, set bot and that's it. Interface for handless people.

I understand to improve the interface, to make it look better, but bot and such.. Meh. 

bot is bot Mr.SweeTs :D we living on 2k18 right? everyone botting there is no any good Guard to block botters even SmartGuard / ActiveAntiCheat is shit so they saying that they offer bot protection they just lie but meh yeah w/o bot would look much better i guess