Iordanov

Discussion FA v4.7.11 Interface (Under Development)

1 hour ago, SweeTs said:

When I was playing actively L2 you still had milk on your lips :happyforever:

Seriously, when I was playing with lf, I didn't heard of any of you and we were pwning everyone, mostly. As obviously sometimes you lose, you have to.

So yeah, you are unknown to me and I have no idea about your fights over years. So you can't involve me here.

I didn't start any drama, you are doing it with your latest words. Butthurt reaches its limits. :dat:

----

I know, it's marketing. Other ppl did all the stuff, you are only exporting it from one files to another. 2018 everyone is reusing someone's code to make it batter. 

true facts

saying the guy who visiting my own clan forum and coping even my apply form, DAMNED boy.

keep the drama on youtube feel free to search every single fight against lf especially 9vs9 you've lost every fight against me

you still poor boy

and still im too old for you in this community.

calm down guys we dont want this thread to become a flame land we just want your opinions ideas what more could be good to use on interface any modification you would like to see 

7 minutes ago, Celestine said:

calm down guys we dont want this thread to become a flame land we just want your opinions ideas what more could be good to use on interface any modification you would like to see 

nobody would bother to give u advice tbh. Everyone would search for that "download link" ;d

On the other hand @Iordanov seems like he made this this topic trying to "flex" with his interface proving to people like he is kind of big deal :dat:

Nice gold member attitude tho :troll:

1 hour ago, `Sanctus said:

nobody would bother to give u advice tbh. Everyone would search for that "download link" ;d

On the other hand @Iordanov seems like he made this this topic trying to "flex" with his interface proving to people like he is kind of big deal :dat:

Nice gold member attitude tho :troll:

guess what, i got the gold u dont, about the "download link" already i provide 4 different 

versions for totally free with the 3.6.0 version going up to 100 pages in few months. 

on topic now AS i say on firstly this topic is made just for suggestion NOT for share. So please try to count post on another section.

2 hours ago, Iordanov said:

guess what, i got the gold u dont, about the "download link" already i provide 4 different 

versions for totally free with the 3.6.0 version going up to 100 pages in few months.  

on topic now AS i say on firstly this topic is made just for suggestion NOT for share. So please try to count post on another section. 

great job with the interface :) on the other hand can i bother u to provide the links to the "4 shares" i can find 3.6.9 and 3.6.10 version is there something else that is more updated then the 3.6.10 from celestine version?

7 minutes ago, zmaj13 said:

great job with the interface :) on the other hand can i bother u to provide the links to the "4 shares" i can find 3.6.9 and 3.6.10 version is there something else that is more updated then the 3.6.10 from celestine version?

no you wont find anything else updated than 3.6.9 and 3.6.10 also the other two versions are Vincent Interfaces one for server Owners and one for people who like to use auto things

Hello, as always your interfaces sick, i have one suggestion which at least for me as caster is the most important, if it's possible to show when a Curse is Landed on screen.

And when someone is using Celestial,Frenzy an icon above their name so you know how long till it ends.

Other than that i think this would by far the best interface.