classic [L2j] Game Of Thrones

AryaStark

9 minutes ago, bravetobe said:

i wouldnt trust a "developer" who isnt able to find a unique name for his own server tbh.

Yes i agree with you.

I can give u some unique names for this server :

l2destinatiion , l2fammily , l2pvpers , l2killers, l2DMG, l2critical , l2PVP , l2Soulshot, l2Silver-Gold-Bronze-Yellow

l2HERO , L2GODS , L2GODESS ,L2HERCULES ,L2ZEUS , L2ERMIS , L2L2 , L2HASTE , L2 ACUMEN , L2 BERS , L2CLARITY

L2,GIRAN , L2 ADEN , L2 DEXTER , L2 HARDCORE ... L2your magical damage has failed,  L2 You missed the shot, l2 You are disconnected from the server. And many many more..

But this aufull name ? GameOfThrones ? 

Damn.. this admin has no imagination at all.

47 minutes ago, AryaStark said:

Yes i agree with you.

l2destinatiion , l2fammily , l2pvpers , l2killers, l2DMG, l2critical , l2PVP , l2Soulshot, l2Silver-Gold-Bronze-Yellow

l2HERO , L2GODS , L2GODESS ,L2HERCULES ,L2ZEUS , L2ERMIS , L2L2 , L2HASTE , L2 ACUMEN , L2 BERS , L2CLARITY

L2,GIRAN , L2 ADEN , L2 DEXTER , L2 HARDCORE ... L2your magical damage has failed,  L2 You missed the shot, l2 You are disconnected from the server. And many many more..

nice one, you wrote only home made server with 10 online 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, AryaStark said:

Yes i agree with you.

man you are kid or you have kid brain you never gonna be admin with this mind you are just a fail kid rly you think you will have even 100 pleayers in your server? noone gona play this piece of shit . Moderaotrs please deletee the server from mxc this guy is not rdy to be admin he is kid 

6 hours ago, AchYlek said:

nice one, you wrote only home made server with 10 online 

Since you're talking about fail, and 10 days server. Where is l2tales?

cmon... achylek, you cant speak about fail servers.cmon

2 hours ago, Designatix said:

All off-topic replies deleted.

Next off-topic/spam posts, authors will receive 3 days chat ban.

Idk what u mean off-topic but they had stolen destiny website  so isnt it reason for say its from destiny friends? 

23 hours ago, AchYlek said:

Idk what u mean off-topic but they had stolen destiny website  so isnt it reason for say its from destiny friends? 

As you can see i didn't delete these comments off-topic/spam i mean the ones "close the server, server will die, your server will go down, etc".. negative opinions or discussions like the one you mentioned are not off-topic/spam

1 hour ago, Designatix said:

As you can see i didn't delete these comments off-topic/spam i mean the ones "close the server, server will die, your server will go down, etc".. negative opinions or discussions like the one you mentioned are not off-topic/spam

U deleted also from pwe2016 posts "its from destiny staffs" or something like this, so sorry

Edited by AchYlek

im gonna play there. seems good ;)

i dont know how he made the farm area with S grd weps. sounds interesting

have to try that on BETA

i hope is gonna be balance, coz as far we all know classic is totally unbalance client

only mages ...

no tyrant no titans no gladis.

just necro/da.

Hope is gonna be nice ! cant wait :*

On 12/26/2018 at 9:45 AM, vaiNmode said:

im gonna play there. seems good ;)

i dont know how he made the farm area with S grd weps. sounds interesting

have to try that on BETA

i hope is gonna be balance, coz as far we all know classic is totally unbalance client

only mages ...

no tyrant no titans no gladis.

just necro/da.

Hope is gonna be nice ! cant wait :*

Thank you for your good words.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello. How long did the server last? My last words were saying less than a week, I'm pretty sure I was correct.
As far as I can guess, you didnt even post the opening of the server here so I'm positive that it closed the first or the second day.

Edited by vikaki5