Sinister Smile Gold member - SCAMMER

AryaStark

9 minutes ago, Sinister Smile said:

Good thx for posting the pic's @Kara`. Now @Designatix can join to my pc to check the whole conversation.
Im really curious how i get 30e because
dmy4bZS.png

the last 10e are refunded. And i don't own you nothing since Kara` told you the html pages are share and he can do it for you for free.

You are so ... slick ,  i have already said in my 1st post that you refunded the 10 euro , because u are afraid of geting ban, nothing else, either you was going to keep them if we didnt warning you that we make a topic.

Yeah @Kara` can do anything he is just the best from everyone..he says bullshits to clients about other developers and then he can sell his crap codes...

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, AryaStark said:

You are so ... slick ,  i have already said in my 1st post that you refunded the 10 euro , because u are afraid of geting ban, nothing else, either you was going to keep them if we didnt warning you that we make a topic.

Kara` stop write from this guy profile and write from your shit profile. U can't ban me, even if u can i don't care. You are stupid enough to understand what means pages and what is sub pages. Its not my problem its yours. 
P.S. Do you remember this? 
iAx2Ox0.png

12 minutes ago, Sinister Smile said:

Kara` stop write from this guy profile and write from your shit profile. U can't ban me, even if u can i don't care. You are stupid enough to understand what means pages and what is sub pages. Its not my problem its yours. 
P.S. Do you remember this? 
iAx2Ox0.png

Man you have problem ? what kara you say ?? can you read my name ? its AryaStark, im not kara you ... slick !

Kara is my developer , and he knows u good . you have problems in your mind.

The topic is created by me , because i got scammed. Kara has nothing to do with this topic. He just joined in our chat in skype yesterday to warn this guy because he is my dev. I cant understand Sinister's logic , proably he have something personal with Kara that i dont even care , stop trying to confuse things and escape from scamming me with your personal difreents with Kara.

This is aryastark , that you scammed , not Kara. wake up 

I have few words to you. 
1. Grow up.

2. Im not stupid, i know how Kara` write.

3. You may not know but every ip can be tracked.

I won't spam here anymore. Waiting @Designatix to come.

5 minutes ago, Sinister Smile said:

I have few words to you. 
1. Grow up.

2. Im not stupid, i know how Kara` write.

3. You may not know but every ip can be tracked.

I won't spam here anymore. Waiting @Designatix to come.

Their IPs are not the same.

Also all i can see is you made a deal, i get it the work was too much in the end, but you agreed on this.

4 minutes ago, Designatix said:

Their IPs are not the same.

Also all i can see is you made a deal, i get it the work was too much in the end, but you agreed on this.

Do you even see this image?
iAx2Ox0.png

Look the date. Then look the date from the pic that he posted.
For the 10e i agreed to make the Clan page, Ranking pages + sub pages and the RB page (8 pages in total)

P.S. - Don't look this IPS in the forum .. ofc they are will be the same. Also you don't know Kara` how write? Gj.

Edited by Sinister Smile

2 minutes ago, Sinister Smile said:

Do you even see this image?
iAx2Ox0.png

Look the date. Then look the date from the pic that he posted.

6 December and the screenshots are from the last days meaning you had a deal after this screenshot.

Just now, Designatix said:

6 December and the screenshots are from the last days meaning you had a deal after this screenshot.

I will write it for second time: For the 10e i agreed to make the Clan page, Ranking pages + sub pages and the RB page (8 pages in total)

7 minutes ago, Sinister Smile said:

I will write it for second time: For the 10e i agreed to make the Clan page, Ranking pages + sub pages and the RB page (8 pages in total)

NO : we dealed this PLUS  all buffer pages , but i never got them. you are lier.

Now , im bored with you , i will not win nothing at all if u get banned, i have nothing to win. i lost my money , i lost my work. thats all

If there is judge here in forums you will take what u diserve , if not , again i will not losing anything more.

im not gonna spam more here , the only thing i want is to take out of this story Kara because he is was trying to help me and now he is in troubles because sinister is a stupid. thats all

1 minute ago, AryaStark said:

NO : we dealed this PLUS  all buffer pages , but i never got them. you are lier.

Now , im bored with you , i will not win nothing at all if u get banned, i have nothing to win. i lost my money , i lost my work. thats all

If there is judge here in forums you will take what u diserve , if not , again i will not losing anything more.

im not gonna spam more here , the only thing i want is to take out of this story Kara because he is was trying to help me and now he is in troubles because sinister is a stupid. thats all

What u lose? I will post again this picture and i hope you REMEMBER THAT WE HAVE FINISH THE FIRST DEAL.
iAx2Ox0.png

What work you lose? You even don't know how to play a video send via skype. For what work are you talking about? If @Designatix think i deserve a ban, ok ban me i don't care at all. It only proof one thing, that i wont mention now.