Scammer https://L2shops.Info

canucky

4 hours ago, canucky said:

Payed this site 10kk adena and they refused to pay me. The account that messsaged me was l2shops.info. 

@MeVsYou <- this guy is cute, use him in your future trades as middle man or buy from VIP - Marketplace verified users. Lesson learned.

4 hours ago, canucky said:

Payed this site 10kk adena and they refused to pay me. The account that messsaged me was l2shops.info. 

actually this guy already have banned 2 accs, you should better check from who you buying / selling 

Edited by AchYlek

6 hours ago, canucky said:

What can we say?

You guys really want to get scammed for real.

No search for anyone's history, just going all in to get scammed.

The only and real site is this one:

And their official site is this: http://l2shop.info/

There are several reports here for alt accounts and alternative domains but you guys refuse to read.

If you cannot help yourself we cannot as well.

User banned. Topic locked and next time pay attention before you make any trade with someone!

1 hour ago, Designatix said:

What can we say?

You guys really want to get scammed for real.

No search for anyone's history, just going all in to get scammed.

The only and real site is this one:

And their official site is this: http://l2shop.info/

There are several reports here for alt accounts and alternative domains but you guys refuse to read.

If you cannot help yourself we cannot as well.

User banned. Topic locked and next time pay attention before you make any trade with someone!

May i say that all buyers in this forum are stupid kids? Seriously 5 years now that i see scam topics are basicaly 1 post guys that dont pay attention to huge differences like shop - shops. It's like you put your FB data into www.facebooks.com. Seriously there is no hop or help for these people u shouldn't even ban the guy.

33 minutes ago, Kara` said:

May i say that all buyers in this forum are stupid kids? Seriously 5 years now that i see scam topics are basicaly 1 post guys that dont pay attention to huge differences like shop - shops. It's like you put your FB data into www.facebooks.com. Seriously there is no hop or help for these people u shouldn't even ban the guy.

No matter what we do, if they don't give a s**t about their own money there is nothing we can do to avoid scams.

1 hour ago, Kara` said:

actually newdays buyers are getting scam from old scammers, since newbuyers are so stupid check forums if he is scammer or no,, ...after they ask if they scam or no...  and suprice, for  them is better ask mom "give me 100e and i will help u sometime" 

21 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

actually newdays buyers are getting scam from old scammers, since newbuyers are so stupid check forums if he is scammer or no,, ...after they ask if they scam or no...  and suprice, for  them is better ask mom "give me 100e and i will help u sometime" 

yeah also they don't even read sometimes properly they just type the name of buyer/seller on skype without even checking the skype id ending up getting scammed with this way as well and that's the most known reason of scams

10 minutes ago, Designatix said:

yeah also they don't even read sometimes properly they just type the name of buyer/seller on skype without even checking the skype id ending up getting scammed with this way as well and that's the most known reason of scams

idk what to say, kids with rich family ? :D 

yea its seems hate, but why someone buy some items or sell items to 1-2 posts members? 

36 minutes ago, Designatix said:

25 minutes ago, AchYlek said:

idk what to say, kids with rich family ? :D 

yea its seems hate, but why someone buy some items or sell items to 1-2 posts members? 

Stop spam. Last time i give warning. @Designatix Next time you're chat banned for 2 hours. Thank you both.