interlude [L2OFF] L2TheGame

jefrakos

7 hours ago, AchYlek said:

check this

https://maxcheaters.com/profile/160662-jefrakos/?do=content&type=forums_to11pic&change_section=1

even when celestine was there gm, it was dead.,.. 

What is wrong with u dude? You think you know something but u know nothing. The last TheGame Interlude had plenty of players and alot of good clans and cps. You can search on youtube for it. Take off ur bullshits from this topic no joke!!! 

On 12/9/2018 at 3:36 AM, AchYlek said:

check this

https://maxcheaters.com/profile/160662-jefrakos/?do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

Yes i remember Puppy , Your boss  Vercati open the Fake Elixir  same dates with me and he fail ! I told you stop watch my topics and replay with no reason ! Go to your server! We are not spaming and flame at your server topics , so dont do that ! 

take your prove at this video !

4 minutes ago, jefrakos said:

Yes i remember Puppy , Your boss  Vercati open the Fake Elixir  same dates with me and he fail ! I told you stop watch my topics and replay with no reason ! Go to your server! We are not spaming and flame at your server topics , so dont do that ! 

take your prove at this video !

elixir was online 4 month lol,

how he failed?:O you had 500 ppl at start

4 months with java bots players which running everywhere? and real online 30 people ? I have java server files ! Dont push me to speak more and my eglish is suck :) , is not good for you and your boss! Last time ... Watch your server , i will watch mine ..what is the problem !

47579184_1037052399830181_53120666231489

https://l2thegame.com/ continue to share gifts! 
 International competition for all L2 players! 
 Friday 21 December coming a Legend Interlude x15
 2 lucky winners will be Razer headphones and Deathadder Mouse (The winners will get them with eBay).

In order to participate follow this steps:

• 1:Like our Facebook Page
  • 2:Share this post
  • 3:Tag 2 of your friends that play Lineage II

Winners will be announce on 20th of December !

10 hours ago, Vorpax said:

just open the Epilogue PVP phoenix, we r tired of f1 chronicles.

if thats the real thegame, no idea.

We discuss to make one PvP server ...is on our plans !

end we are the real Thegame with Stamp and Original Logo - Domain

Edited by jefrakos

@AchYlek i was gm to support their server forum/in-game petitions that means i didnt had any acces to take for my personal use any items or any donation coins also svr has activity at all bosses if the clans are to stupid they will swap servers like brazilians do!

On 12/8/2018 at 10:36 PM, AchYlek said:

check this

https://maxcheaters.com/profile/160662-jefrakos/?do=content&type=forums_topic&change_section=1

all know when celestine or iordanov play any server = corrupt and ppl leave.

but this is not important... 

I tell you in one word ... " A D R E N A L I N E "

you know.. this program it destroys the servers with the features you present.. it's typical, it happens permanent. and whatever you say, you do not have the solution to this. more in an x15.

Good luck .. you'll need it!

if you mean by corrupt paying cps/clans to play their servers it's already known and all the big servers do that. I doubt they are giving items to them. Adrenaline destroyed L2 and soon will be dead, almost everybody wants free farm but more than that nowadays they don`t even use their fingers anymore in PVP, they just look at the monitor and the scripts are doing the job. But the most pathetic thing is that they fraps and post it on Youtube and after they claim they are good players :D

I`m so sorry for them

16 minutes ago, Nasif said:

but this is not important...

18 minutes ago, Kushy said:

if you mean by corrupt paying cps/clans to play their servers it's already known and all the big servers do that. I doubt they are giving items to them. Adrenaline destroyed L2 and soon will be dead, almost everybody wants free farm but more than that nowadays they don`t even use their fingers anymore in PVP, they just look at the monitor and the scripts are doing the job. But the most pathetic thing is that they fraps and post it on Youtube and after they claim they are good players :D

I`m so sorry for them

+100

maybe is moment for change the game

edit*: i try cs go, full cheat game xd!

Edited by Nasif

Just now, Nasif said:

+100

maybe is moment for change the game

everyone using adr since 2k14,

everyone was saying l2 is dead in 2k14/15 and still ppl playing it...