Augument Show on trade

Ugleethyn

Question

Hey guys !

I did augument weapons tradeabable its okay.

My problem is that it don't show augumentions etc

How can i add any msg like :

Draconic Bow -Focus Agument : Duel Might Passive 

For example 

you could make a system, that when the player add the item on the window, it sends a PM to the person with the Link system. As if you linked the item to him.

5 minutes ago, DukeAwesome said:

I am speaking about interlude client :D so just an msg will be okay i guess 

http://prntscr.com/lps3ua

its possible, something like this for interlude

Edited by xxdem

it requires client modification to get all those stats. you can add a check while adding items to the trade list and if its augmented and have skill, send the skill name as a message

Edited by melron

it doesn't need client modifications

this is the code I am using to generate the image above

public String[] getPreview(final L2ItemInstance item)
        {
            if (item == null)
                return null;
            final String[] statsStr = new String[_stats.length];
            for (int i = 0; i < _stats.length; i++)
                statsStr = "   ->" + _stats.getAlias() + " +" + String.format("%.2f", _values * _stats.getAugmentMul());
            return statsStr;
        }

place it on L2Augmentation.java 

the getAlias method of the Stats class is custom, create it and modify each enum for a better stat representation text to the player or just use toString() it will work just as well

Edited by xxdem
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, melron said:

it requires client modification to get all those stats. you can add a check while adding items to the trade list and if its augmented and have skill, send the skill name as a message

Its a solution too.. :D 

By the way can you log at skype i want to ask you there (just for better and faster communication :P ) 

Just now, xxdem said:

{
            if (item == null)
                return null;
                statsStr = "   ->" + _stats.getAlias() + " +" + String.format("%.2f", _values * _stats.getAugmentMul());
            return statsStr;
        }

the getAlias method of the Stats class is custom, create it and modify each enum for a better stat representation text to the player or just use toString() which will be kinda uggly

i will try it ofc! Thx mate 

1 hour ago, xxdem said:

{
            if (item == null)
                return null;
            return statsStr;
        }

the getAlias method of the Stats class is custom, create it and modify each enum for a better stat representation text to the player or just use toString() it will work just as well

XsWdP1m.png

Well i dont know what im doing wrong here (im talking about the values) also it cuts higher values too... maybe i made i mistake in my methods ( i didnt use your code cause i got different sources ).

but yeah its working without client modification .thanks for mentioned that

p.s its 2 images in 1

Edited by melron

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Nexaslim Weight Loss Supplement Reviews (2024) – Experience the transformative power of Beta-hydroxybutyrate (BHB), a potent fat-burning ketone meticulously crafted to ignite natural weight loss. As the primary substrate that initiates ketosis, BHB swiftly propels your metabolism into action. Upon commencing your regimen, BHB promptly facilitates the transition into ketosis, fostering heightened energy levels and weight reduction advantages. NexaSlim groundbreaking formulation harnesses the unparalleled potential of this singular BHB, prompting a wave of excitement in the media. Benefits of Nexaslim Ketosis:   ·         Lose Weight ·         Burn Fat in Trouble Areas ·         Get into Ketosis Fast! ·         Burn Fat for Energy (without the jitters)! ·         Better Brain Health! ·         Faster Recovery from Exercise! ·         Maintain Lean Muscle! Ready to transform your body? Click here to buy your NexaSlim Weight Loss Pills! now!   The enduring presence of NexaSlim with BHB is a testament to its remarkable achievements, as individuals continue to experience unparalleled success, shedding up to 1 kg of fat daily! Nexa Slim is designed with a comprehensive approach to support your journey toward wellness. It aims to complement the body's natural process of energy utilization, focusing on supporting the metabolic state known as ketosis, where the body can use fat as an energy source. Nexaslim, Nexa Slim Reviews, Nexaslim Weight Loss Ingredients, Benefits, Works, Side Effects, Price & Buy from the Official Website   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-norway/   https://supplementrange.com/nexaslim-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/lepticell-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/nexalyn-male-enhancement/   https://supplementrange.com/cerebrozen-reviews/   https://supplementrange.com/sugar-defender/   https://supplementrange.com/
    • LGBTQ!! ⋐⋑ (209) 876-5519 Love Spells In Atlanta, GA Psychic Reading Black Magic Spells Marriage spells Divorce spells Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
    • Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you. BREAK UP A RELATIONSHIP The perfect service to break up a relationship you don’t think legitimate. Your lover has gone with someone else Don’t hesitate to break them up as this ritual and prayer is very powerful and will Psychic Readings | Astrology | Love Spells | Black Magic spells | Witchcraft Spells | Spell Caster | Voodoo spells | Marriage spells | Divorce spells | Attraction spells | Bring back lost lover spells REUNITE WITH AN EX LOVER IN 72 HOURS If your lover is gone, don’t be desperate anymore! You are a few clicks away from a prompt resolution of your problem: We will our spiritual powers to bring him/her back Let us show you our method with zero chances of rejection. Don’t waste your precious time; get your lover back NOW! MAKE HIM/HER LOVE ME Don’t wait for the deluge and make him or her love you now. This service will create a great alchemy between this person and you. In just a few weeks, you can make the person you dream of falling in love with you. We recommend you to combine this service with a Marriage ritual if you want this person to commit you.
  • Topics