WIch one better..?

Hello. I would like to ask one question. Wich one is better for today creating craft-pvp server, l2jacis or l2jfrozen? i'm talking about frozen 1132 revision and acis 368 revision. Thank you for your answers.

1 hour ago, Novamatus said:

Hello. I would like to ask one question. Wich one is better for today creating craft-pvp server, l2jacis or l2jfrozen? i'm talking about frozen 1132 revision and acis 368 revision. Thank you for your answers.

None...even you will take the latest updated files in the world you need to work in there...

L2jacis is clean pack its fine but have its own issues...

L2jfrozen is customized pack full of crap codes inside...and probably the most bugged source right now...

2 hours ago, Reborn12 said:

None...even you will take the latest updated files in the world you need to work in there...

L2jacis is clean pack its fine but have its own issues...

L2jfrozen is customized pack full of crap codes inside...and probably the most bugged source right now...

ok, i understand you, thanks!

1 hour ago, Solomun said:

aCis is my opinion.

any arguments?

from player pov who also reviewed repos: stay away from frozen, dogshit code with bugs/exploits right and left

acis is at least good base

l2j int is waste of time with l2off int available.

2 hours ago, Novamatus said:

any arguments?

In comparison with other interlude packs, it is a clean pack and you can customize it without getting cancer from the code the previous guy wrote.

He's not the dev, so he don't rly care.

For your needs frozen is OK, or any other Russian, leaked or not, pack. 

4 hours ago, SweeTs said:

He's not the dev, so he don't rly care.

For your needs frozen is OK, or any other Russian, leaked or not, pack. 

sorry for asking, developer number one. :D

Not even a developer. But you ask 'why', while the answer is more technical and depends of 'dev' pov. As you ask, I assume that you don't have a clue about l2j 'world'.

So, simply download both packs and make your choice. I also bet that you barely know how to apply a diff patch. So, acis is definitely not for you. 

No hate, no offense, just pure facts. =)

14 hours ago, SweeTs said:

Not even a developer. But you ask 'why', while the answer is more technical and depends of 'dev' pov. As you ask, I assume that you don't have a clue about l2j 'world'.

So, simply download both packs and make your choice. I also bet that you barely know how to apply a diff patch. So, acis is definitely not for you. 

No hate, no offense, just pure facts. =)

In fact, (assuming you have no idea) applying a patch to aCis sounds easier than applying anything in l2 frozen.

You would be surprised. I send a patch to a guy and he was like "you didn't send me full patch" and he "knows" how to add patches, he was like "I am not stupid, I know how to".. :D

• 2 weeks later...

truth is acis has more retail features and no speed issues but missing basic gameplay features that (even) frozen has them but if you're going for pvp server acis is easy to add anything (while frozen you have to edit everything) for craft none of those 2 you should change to higher chronicle