[L2J] PlayINERA - Resurgence

PlayINERA

I play INERA for 3 weeks and this server is so cool, the mechanics of blood system innovate against other private server.

The GMs and Admins are very concerned about their players. My friends also want to play here, they like how balanced and configured INERA is.

Good server.

I've been playing since last season, by far the best mid rate out there, unique innovative concepts and events, balanced classes and great community, GMs been always helpfull and caring for players.Worth checking out.

I play here from 1st Inera, the best server that i seen in the world, Top1 Gracia Epilogue server bcs it have big community from all countries, and Admins make very good game interface, i play with my clan and they liked too! Exploit here, Russians here! I reccomend this server!

Best server in this chronicle and rates )) most balanced olympiad system blood royale and ability tree is awesome very funny events if you just know how to play simple.. you can get fun here.. very good comunication GM-s and people too.. not boring farming too :D very good Raid system.

Shot00369.jpg

- On PlayINERA there are very nice events every 4h (tvt, deathmach, etc.) and loosers also get prizes :)

- BloodStone system is something that gives the game spicy flavor.

- Admins care about players, which is important to me.

I think every old and new L2 player should give it a try!

So now if some of the people who play a server come here and give their opinion and share their experiences (I, know SOME of them are not really helpful, like the ones who give just 1 sentence) about the server that the main topic is about, you consider it "Bots spamming" ?
Im just a normal player trying to get more people to play, telling them whats good about the server and why they should give it a try

If you insist on thinking like you do RN then im sorry to tell you, but you got a really limited tought process my friend :angel: