[L2J] PlayINERA - Resurgence

PlayINERA

13 hours ago, playerz said:

worths trying,was successfull once and can be again.

I agree. There's also nothing to lose. Claims are often made about having the best files but are rarely backed up. One thing we do is reinforce our statements time and time again. For example,  you can date our change log of patches back to November 12, 2015.

There's a reason the community puts faith in our project; it's not the files, or the features, or even the developers, designers. It comes down to our commitment to our players and together we build a community that is worth keeping safe.

Thank you for choosing INERA.

Now then,

Our clan registration event is full.

We'd like to welcome back:

Red Cross

Tempest

Invictus

Knockdown

Continuum

Purify

Mr. Biscuits

Yagodnuihrust

Individual

Dumathoin

Some new faces:

KilledbyMoS

AgainsT

Out of Control

AncientArmada

OFteam

*unfamiliar clan tags or clan names were just replaced by the username.

And don't forget about your story!

Tell us a story in the PlayINERA forum for a chance to win 3000 iCoins

(30 Euro value) on launch day.

5xtTzk0.png

Edited by PlayINERA

Open Beta

A lot of players have been asking for an open beta, more specifically because it is unfair that certain clans or sides have been given access to the Closed Beta to explore the world and essentially gain advantages. And in reality, this is absolutely true. So we have decided to even the playing field and host a meet and greet with your future GMs. We will be giving you an opportunity to test the world of INERA, from early game to end game. Explore our systems in full and introduce yourself to the amazing staff that made INERA from the ground up.

SUN November 18th, 18:00 GMT+2 – WED November 21th 00:00 GMT+2

Rewards

The first one to login to the OBT will receive 5000 icoins (50 Euro). So spam that login button.

Streams

Streamers make sure to activate your streams. Register the stream in the forum for free iCoins.

Clans

Bring your clans, your friends, we are going to be streaming the entire day on the INERA Twitch.

Royale!

There will be one full instance of the Blood Royale, never before seen to the public eye. Mass PvP.

Events!

We will be testing many of our events. Come explore our interactive event engine, unique to INERA.

Olympiad!

Olympiad will be running 24/7. If you talk a big game, come show the INERA player’s your skills.

Questions? Check our forum.

Thank you.

Proxies?

Added two proxies. One in Miami for the Brazilian / North American players.

and

One in Central Europe for the European players.

Main Server is located in France.

Costumes?

We added 25 unique costumes, which come from the loot crate.

1fK5e7S.gif

Edited by PlayINERA

Open Beta Tomorrow.

Looking forward to meeting everyone.

Patch is now online.

We'll be running events all day with 24/7 Olympiad.

Come test our work, see if you like the server.

Good luck!

Let me be honest with you... The only servers that worth nowadays for all clients without exceptions are just Low to Mid rate servers with or without crafting... PvP servers doesn't have long time living to get more and more players everyday. On the other hand, low rates are growing faster because there are alot of players Over 25+ Years old and not 25-... I know that's hard to say it to your topic, but this is the truth... This Era has been occupied by Low Rate servers only....

Good Luck and have fun :sad:

That's great news because we're not a PvP server. In fact, we're probably more like a low-mid rate hybrid that's shifted the struggle away from the grind and reinvested it into strategy / progressive methods outside that traditional bubble. But to reinforce one point we don't really do this to be successful. We do it because we like it.

Anyone curious about INERA. Our open beta goes up in 5 hours.

We have quite an interesting server. If you're curious.

Come check us out.

We had a pretty good turn out for an Open Beta.

We met a lot of great players and they gave us valuable feedback on certain systems.

The Blood Royale needs a slight overhaul, certain events too.

But overall the server was very well received.

We're expecting a healthy launch.

Reminder we go live November 23, 2018, 18:00 GMT+2

XXZtjLd.jpg

nVdCfqZ.jpg

Edited by PlayINERA

Hi, unfortunately, I was not lucky enough to try the server at the first time of its opening.
However, I'm interested into playing now.... So my questions are why the server closed the first time? Did it have an active GM staff? What was the peak of the online players?

Thanks in advance!

3 hours ago, vikaki5 said:

So my questions are why the server closed the first time? Did it have an active GM staff? What was the peak of the online players?

It lasted around 3-4 months if not mistaken, closed bcoz after that players were leaving,but still it lasted long enough with very active and professional staff.

At least the project showed professionalism and it was competitive daily and many pvps around,idk how they'll do now,but certainly worths a try.

8 hours ago, vikaki5 said:

Hi, unfortunately, I was not lucky enough to try the server at the first time of its opening.
However, I'm interested into playing now.... So my questions are why the server closed the first time? Did it have an active GM staff? What was the peak of the online players?

Thanks in advance!

It lasted approx 5 months. We had a good player base. Everyone that played Season 1 has returned for Season 2. Popular players are seeing their old rivals, some haven't seen each other for years. Our goal at INERA is to bring together the old players and revisit the good old days.

Our server closed due to various exploits and bugs. But more importantly our foundation was not good, that is the setup of the server was not in tune with our vision. We took the overwhelming feedback and redefined inera into its resurgence. It was extremely well received in the open beta.

Our online staff is the most active staff around. We have a small team that is always online. We're one of the few servers to have an event engine built around GM interaction, i.e. certain events are only run by GMS, like bomberman, zombie, simon says, etc. These are fully automated events but we think a GM presence is always important for community health.

The peak online in S1 was 850 players.

We don't know what S2 will be, hopefully more :)

See you there.