high five [L2J] L2 Mythras

Mythras

4 Days left for BETA Opening

We invite Everyone to Join & test our server.

BETA Opening 11/08/2018 21:00 GMT +3

GRAND Opening 18/08/2018 21:00 GMT +3

Website

Social Media

Few hours left for BETA opening

BETA Opening Today at 21:00 GMT +3

You can Download our system from our Website

Everyone is Welcome to test our server

MtDunlB.png

Grand Opening 18/08/2018 at 21:00 GMT +3

Forum

Facebook

On 8/11/2018 at 8:12 PM, SillverShadow said:

just system?
nothing created by you?
same lineage from 30 years ago?
sad :/

How's that a bad thing? I mean would it be better if they had tons of ugly custom textures for donate shop or what? Is having a Dusk Shield on a server an actual achievement in 2k18? Or would it be sounds from Unreal Tournament? Or the best thing of all - a custom loading screen?

I actually much prefer when server has only system - I hate when servers completely f up your game files with all the custom trash so you have to reinstall it everytime you want to try a new server. Big +1 for only system file.

"every time you have to try a new server" is the bad thing.

if you liked it so much and by you i mean all of the players, you would not be changing server every week, you are bored of the same old game and you dont have good alternatives so you jump from one server to another endlessly...

same thing on and on for years.

have fun on thi server for a month and then start over THE EXACT SAME GAME on an other server for a month before you change that one too.

Cheers!

We prefer to give to players only system for obvious reasons, i guess some ppl don't understand that :)
Also we are very happy from our beta phase, lot of ppl joined, we had lots of reports, which we are working on them till Live server.

30 minutes ago, arturo134 said:

nothing new in l2 world

search for a new game then. l2 is l2, don't expect something different

On 7/14/2018 at 9:51 AM, Mythras said:

L2 Mythras Beta Opening at: 18/08/2018 &

Grand Opening at: 11/08/2018

How is that possible? :-D

Anyway good luck with your server.

On 8/13/2018 at 11:16 AM, SillverShadow said:

"every time you have to try a new server" is the bad thing.

if you liked it so much and by you i mean all of the players, you would not be changing server every week, you are bored of the same old game and you dont have good alternatives so you jump from one server to another endlessly...

same thing on and on for years.

have fun on thi server for a month and then start over THE EXACT SAME GAME on an other server for a month before you change that one too.

Cheers!

L2 servers are not sexual relationships, it's not trashy to try many of them to find the right one.

I mean what am I suppose to do, know everything about the server from the servers' description? There's tons of stuff you can only know when you actually enter the server. Why should I be punished with having my files infected with trash custom textures because admins of the server didn't enclose on server's site that he's selling RB jewels in donate shop? I actually salute Mythras' admins for giving just a system. It was a right decision.

Edited by Herlitz

4 minutes ago, Herlitz said:

L2 servers are not sexual relationships, it's not trashy to try many of them to find the right one.

I mean what am I suppose to do, know everything about the server from the servers' description? There's tons of stuff you can only know when you actually enter the server. Why should I be punished with having my files infected with trash custom textures because admins of the server didn't enclose on server's site that he's selling RB jewels in donate shop? I actually salute Mythras' admins for giving just a system. It was a right decision.

it's 2018, it has taken you a very long time to find the right one ( i know you will never find it coz there is no right one )
and you will keep trying new servers till one day you get bored of trying the same thing you tried last week and give up on the game :)
you want no customs? there are ( and have been ) thousands of them and yet you are still looking...
enjoy your search.

6 hours ago, SillverShadow said:

it's 2018, it has taken you a very long time to find the right one ( i know you will never find it coz there is no right one )
and you will keep trying new servers till one day you get bored of trying the same thing you tried last week and give up on the game :)
you want no customs? there are ( and have been ) thousands of them and yet you are still looking...
enjoy your search.

Well personally I found my server (it doesn't have any custom textures btw-), I'm just speaking generally ... There's absolutely no reason to mess up with players' client textures... Nobody, ever, in the entire history of Lineage 2, has ever thought to himself "wow this custom loading screen is cool".

Edited by Herlitz