[ TOPZONE ]

How i can vote multiple times at l2topzone vote site..? Cleared cookies change ip used multiple accounts.. nothing (hopzone/network can vote multiple time..) any idea guys thanks..

Their protection is really well structured if you ask me, and it would not be exaggeration to say that is one

of best one's if not the best one considering lineage2 topsites. I believe they are using a combination of detecting methods, which means that by just changing account , ip and by deleting cookies you will achieve nothing. For example, today someone was trying to login to my account, and they were keep spamming my email with ->

Hello NeverMore,
We have detected a failed login attempt on your account.

Matched forum members with same ip address:
Vaclav Goryl

IP address of the failed login attempt: 85.207.214.190

Not only they are informing me that someone is trying to access my account, but as well they are revealing information about his IP and his possible alternative accounts. So i guess on their vote validation they should check the account's history data as well. 

VMWare or any other Virtual Machine software will do the trick for sure, keeping in mind that the accounts you gonna use are CLEAN with no database records. 

4 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

Their protection is really well structured if you ask me, and it would not be exaggeration to say that is one

of best one's if not the best one considering lineage2 topsites. I believe they are using a combination of detecting methods, which means that by just changing account , ip and by deleting cookies you will achieve nothing. For example, today someone was trying to login to my account, and they were keep spamming my email with ->

Hello NeverMore,

Vaclav Goryl

Not only they are informing me that someone is trying to access my account, but as well they are revealing information about his IP and his possible alternative accounts. So i guess on their vote validation they should check the account's history data as well. 

VMWare or any other Virtual Machine software will do the trick for sure, keeping in mind that the accounts you gonna use are CLEAN with no database records. 

actually their system sucks because it counts all the IPS that everyone used all this years when they inform you

4 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

actually their system sucks because it counts all the IPS that everyone used all this years when they inform you

I do not disagree with that, in terms of privacy and accuracy it sucks but we are talking about fake votes here.

11 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

Hello NeverMore,

Vaclav Goryl

VMWare works i know but too many windows need to instal like 5-10 windows.. waste of time like another fast method.??..

5 hours ago, `NeverMore said:

I do not disagree with that, in terms of privacy and accuracy it sucks but we are talking about fake votes here.

ρε φίλε μου ήρθε μύνημα οτι ο xrhstos ο baggelis και 5-6 ακόμη άλλοι πήγαν να μπούν στο account μου ε... άνθρωπος είμαι και γώ έκλαψα λίγο... όσο για το τόπικ απο ότι θυμάμαι τα σκάγανε παλιά για να παίρνουν μαύρα (ανάλογα πόσο καλά ξέρεις τον xzone) για σόλο καριέρα δοκίμασες proxy σε συνδιασμό ιδιοτική περιήγηση στο περιηγητή;

Edited by Nightw0lf

Για topzone, αφού "αλλάξεις" την IP, συνδέσου με άλλο account, είτε gmail/facebook, και το vote θα μετρήσει. 

Αναφέρομαι στον τρόπο όπου όταν επανεκκινείς το ρούτερ σου, αλλάζει η IP, και όχι με κάποιο πρόγραμμα. Δυστυχώς δεν πιάνει σε όλους αυτό, αλλά γι'αυτούς που ο πάροχος του ίντερνετ τους παρέχει δυναμική IP.

Edited by 'Baggos'

On 5/3/2018 at 3:51 PM, 'Baggos' said:

Για topzone, αφού "αλλάξεις" την IP, συνδέσου με άλλο account, είτε gmail/facebook, και το vote θα μετρήσει. 

Αναφέρομαι στον τρόπο όπου όταν επανεκκινείς το ρούτερ σου, αλλάζει η IP, και όχι με κάποιο πρόγραμμα. Δυστυχώς δεν πιάνει σε όλους αυτό, αλλά γι'αυτούς που ο πάροχος του ίντερνετ τους παρέχει δυναμική IP.

proxy?

2 hours ago, Nightw0lf said:

proxy?

Όχι δεν έχει να κάνει με proxy. Ο πάροχος εμένα μου παρέχει δυναμική IP, δηλαδή μόλις κάνω restart το ρούτερ, απλά μου δίνει άλλη IP. Από εκεί και πέρα, με το CCleaner, σβήνω από chrome πχ ιστορικό κτλπ, και μπορώ να ξανά κάνω παντού vote και να μετρήσει κανονικά. Απλά στο topzone, πρέπει να αλλάξεις account για να σε αφήσει να κάνεις vote.

Ας πούμε αν έχεις 5 gmail, 5 φορές θα κάνεις vote χωρίς πρόβλημα. Βέβαια αν το vote manager του  server έχει HWID, δεν πιάνει με τίποτα.. 

Επίσης, όταν λέω αλλάζει η IP σου, απλά σου δίνει άλλη public ip. Η πραγματική σου IP είναι 1, και ποτέ δεν αλλάζει. 

25 minutes ago, 'Baggos' said:

Όχι δεν έχει να κάνει με proxy. Ο πάροχος εμένα μου παρέχει δυναμική IP, δηλαδή μόλις κάνω restart το ρούτερ, απλά μου δίνει άλλη IP. Από εκεί και πέρα, με το CCleaner, σβήνω από chrome πχ ιστορικό κτλπ, και μπορώ να ξανά κάνω παντού vote και να μετρήσει κανονικά. Απλά στο topzone, πρέπει να αλλάξεις account για να σε αφήσει να κάνεις vote.

Ας πούμε αν έχεις 5 gmail, 5 φορές θα κάνεις vote χωρίς πρόβλημα. Βέβαια αν το vote manager του  server έχει HWID, δεν πιάνει με τίποτα.. 

Επίσης, όταν λέω αλλάζει η IP σου, απλά σου δίνει άλλη public ip. Η πραγματική σου IP είναι 1, και ποτέ δεν αλλάζει. 

το ξέρω το έκανα και γω παλιά απλά λέω οτι με proxy Και private browsing ειναι το ίδιο, επίσης παλιά είχε βγεί ένα πρόγραμμα που έκανε αυτόματο ρεστάρτ στο ρούτερ και έχει γίνει share εδώ αλλα σιγά μην υπάρχει