I can offer:

Video captured from original ingame footage

Replays that I have in my collection

Interlude mid-rate pts/java pvp x1000

Gracia final mid-rate pts

High five mid rate pts/java x50

Classic zaken-antharas official/mid-rate pts

Video based on preset/concept that you prefer

Personal CGI-like 3d scene with higher quality graphics/vfx/costum animations

Prices:

Normal video: 70-200 eur

3d scene:          150-300 eur

Lowest price is 70 eur. Why so high?

Montage itself is not a big deal it may cost 30-50 eur. You pay the time I spent for collecting/capturing ingame stuff or setting up video-preset/effects/text.

With low price I will not be really motivated and I can't guarantee you that I will put my personality and emotions in work. So I dont wanna even start making those type of works "just for some money".

For me, you can have a really good video with 150 eur.

Better contacting me at least 1-2 weeks before. If I have a free time I can make a good video in 2-3 days.

telegram: @lestsfx

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by lest
  • Upvote 3

I really like your editing skills..All these videos have a story to tell but in my humble opinion there should be more sentimental moments which would describe each server best..I mean, I should feel a connection with the server you are promoting but instead I'm not getting any of that..I can't understand how I can sentimentally feel a  connection to the server you are advertising, it lacks information.I'm sure you can do better than that and that's why I'm letting you know how I feel.

Now, would I give money to someone with your edit skills? Yes, I would.

Simple as that.

I'm looking forward for your newest work.

Edited by protoftw

2 hours ago, protoftw said:

I really like your edit skills..All these videos have a story to tell but in my humble opinion there should be more sentimental moments which would describe each server best..I mean, I should feel a connection with the server you are promoting but instead I'm not getting any of that..I can't understand how I can sentimentally feel a  connection to the server you are advertising, it lacks information.I'm sure you can do better than that and that's why I'm letting you know how I feel.

Now, would I give money to someone with your edit skills? Yes, I would.

Simple as that.

I'm looking forward for your newest work.

I made this  videos for free about 1 year ago. It was just for my own practise. This is not official promo of servers. Just showcase of working with lineage 2 client. Actually as u can notice there is no sense inside, but just a nice view.

Past year I improved my video editing skills a lil bit and I am ready to create a videos with a more sense/story/emotions e c.c.

Edited by lest

15 hours ago, JohnBoy13 said:

Well I would suggest making a more professional topic, so that people can see what you can offer. 

There are my videos attached, this is just videos for videogame, so I dont think I need explain many things here.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 3/6/2018 at 7:39 PM, lest said:

Hello, if you need promo video for your server I'll be glad to help with it.

I made this  videos for free about 1 year ago. It was just for my own practise. This is not official promo of servers. Just showcase of working with lineage 2 client. Actually as u can notice there is no sense inside, but just a nice view.

Past year I improved my video editing skills a lil bit and I am ready to create a videos with a more sense/story/emotions e c.c.

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

Hi, can you contact me , i got a job for you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Ill give you some advice as old vfx artist in maya, zbrush e.t.c

1. Use widescreen for cinematic, 4:3 make eyes feel heavy after a while.

2. Don't use so huge contrast. Take for example cinema cameras or Alexa for example. They dont care for contrast or blurry image. they care for the softness and true color. 

3. Your camera movement is not realistic and very bad. Use smooth camera as if its in pan wth a bit depth and no the 0:33 thing that camera zoom on his face and then unzoom.

4. The animations you download are fine but pay a bit attention on muscle region when u use puppet or so. Some texture is dragged when hand is raised e.t.c