Npc Arrows

15 minutes ago, Solomun said:

Everything about HTML is here. Thank vampir for this guide...

@Solomun, buddy please look closer, its not a HTML code its an texture, but i cant find it.
( I want to remove the arrows from the RIGHT side of the HTML Window )

You should look again this guide.. if your chronicle is interlude you need to edit your client. Otherwise 

<html noscrollbar>

2 minutes ago, melron said:

You should look again this guide.. if your chronicle is interlude you need to edit your client. Otherwise 

<html noscrollbar>

Yes im using Interlude Client, and could you tell me where i can find this arrows?

I think u can't remove them in interlude, besides you ask help from client devs? I have no idea if they can help you aswell.

And yea, i missunderstood that, but you didn't help either. I mean you should explain it better what you are looking for.

You can't remove them in interlude by editing your html. You need to edit the .utx files in order to remove those arrows.

On 1/22/2018 at 10:42 AM, protoftw said:

You can't remove them in interlude by editing your html. You need to edit the .utx files in order to remove those arrows.

On 1/19/2018 at 1:42 PM, SillverShadow said:

i am not sure but check the l2UI utx files http://prntscr.com/i2v1ga to find that arrow and then replace them with an empty image with same name

these are both awful ways to do that lol

did you check interface u