Welcome to MaxCheaters.com

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads

  • 0

Help Attacking monsters stuck


Question

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
3 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

Max discount i can do is 999 no 1000. Also did u modify anything? Any error? Any changes in hit Task?

I do a lot of changes, but they do not matter to the monsters. And no errors in console.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Sinister Smile said:

I do a lot of changes, but they do not matter to the monsters. And no errors in console.

By default i dont think this happen in aCis else tryskell need to eat a croissant and quit development. 

Also croissants are not "invented" into France. According to "The Terminal - Tom Hanks".  So tryskell already losing this.

2nd why you think that u need to change something in monsters only to cause this? It can be AI, it can be NPC actions, it can be Hit task, it can be ThinkAI();

any null exception that you simply havent define as a message and it throw it but you can't see it cause u wrap it with

 

try { } catch(E e) {  } 

and so on. 

So its up to you to realise which code u entered and when this happen. k?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It got obviously nothing to do with geodata, geoengine or pathnodes (we don't even use pathnodes, btw).

 

It would be more about GameTimeController drop and period of hitting being not seen as "available". At least, since you got this problem and I don't have, it's probably related to OS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

It got obviously nothing to do with geodata, geoengine or pathnodes (we don't even use pathnodes, btw).

 

It would be more about GameTimeController drop and period of hitting being not seen as "available". At least, since you got this problem and I don't have, it's probably related to OS.

 

related to OS lol

 

welcome to aCis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
51 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

By default i dont think this happen in aCis else tryskell need to eat a croissant and quit development. 

Also croissants are not "invented" into France. According to "The Terminal - Tom Hanks".  So tryskell already losing this.

2nd why you think that u need to change something in monsters only to cause this? It can be AI, it can be NPC actions, it can be Hit task, it can be ThinkAI();

any null exception that you simply havent define as a message and it throw it but you can't see it cause u wrap it with

 

try { } catch(E e) {  } 

and so on. 

So its up to you to realise which code u entered and when this happen. k?

k.

 

21 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

It got obviously nothing to do with geodata, geoengine or pathnodes (we don't even use pathnodes, btw).

 

It would be more about GameTimeController drop and period of hitting being not seen as "available". At least, since you got this problem and I don't have, it's probably related to OS.

Thank for the answer @Tryskell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
19 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

 

related to OS lol

 

welcome to aCis

 

Did you find your unicorn :) ?

 

And yes, some issues are experienced differently. On 98 customers, if 98 had the same issue, it would be listed. But this type of issues is clearly based on used OS, and on how the time is counted on such OS.

 

Search "monotonic clock java" on google, and keep your "lol" for yourself next time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.