Attacking monsters stuck

Sinister Smile

Question

12 answers to this question

3 hours ago, Sinister Smile said:

No discount for new year like 1000 euro?

Max discount i can do is 999 no 1000. Also did u modify anything? Any error? Any changes in hit Task?

3 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

Max discount i can do is 999 no 1000. Also did u modify anything? Any error? Any changes in hit Task?

I do a lot of changes, but they do not matter to the monsters. And no errors in console.

if i remember well is about the geodata or pathnotes something i remember existing in a previous server that i had play try to find also @Nikat this forum this guy can help you

2 hours ago, Sinister Smile said:

I do a lot of changes, but they do not matter to the monsters. And no errors in console.

By default i dont think this happen in aCis else tryskell need to eat a croissant and quit development. 

Also croissants are not "invented" into France. According to "The Terminal - Tom Hanks".  So tryskell already losing this.

2nd why you think that u need to change something in monsters only to cause this? It can be AI, it can be NPC actions, it can be Hit task, it can be ThinkAI();

any null exception that you simply havent define as a message and it throw it but you can't see it cause u wrap it with

try { } catch(E e) {  } 

and so on. 

So its up to you to realise which code u entered and when this happen. k?

It got obviously nothing to do with geodata, geoengine or pathnodes (we don't even use pathnodes, btw).

It would be more about GameTimeController drop and period of hitting being not seen as "available". At least, since you got this problem and I don't have, it's probably related to OS.

3 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

It got obviously nothing to do with geodata, geoengine or pathnodes (we don't even use pathnodes, btw).

It would be more about GameTimeController drop and period of hitting being not seen as "available". At least, since you got this problem and I don't have, it's probably related to OS.

related to OS lol

welcome to aCis

51 minutes ago, GamePsychology said:

By default i dont think this happen in aCis else tryskell need to eat a croissant and quit development. 

Also croissants are not "invented" into France. According to "The Terminal - Tom Hanks".  So tryskell already losing this.

2nd why you think that u need to change something in monsters only to cause this? It can be AI, it can be NPC actions, it can be Hit task, it can be ThinkAI();

any null exception that you simply havent define as a message and it throw it but you can't see it cause u wrap it with

try { } catch(E e) {  } 

and so on. 

So its up to you to realise which code u entered and when this happen. k?

k.

21 minutes ago, Tryskell said:

Thank for the answer @Tryskell

19 minutes ago, zemaitis said:

related to OS lol

welcome to aCis

Did you find your unicorn :) ?

And yes, some issues are experienced differently. On 98 customers, if 98 had the same issue, it would be listed. But this type of issues is clearly based on used OS, and on how the time is counted on such OS.

Search "monotonic clock java" on google, and keep your "lol" for yourself next time.