L2Ninja Studio Application

With some more features could easily be one of the "MUST" L2 server owner's tool. 
Thing of creating your own project's website, and gather all the traffic from your users there (reports,requests,download etc). 

5 minutes ago, `NeverMore said:

With some more features could easily be one of the "MUST" L2 server owner's tool. 
Thing of creating your own project's website, and gather all the traffic from your users there (reports,requests,download etc). 

Great Suggestion, didn't thought about this , Thanks a lot for helping :)

May i add it to suggestion list and log ?

Just now, SamDev-Coder said:

Great Suggestion, didn't thought about this , Thanks a lot for helping :)

May i add it to suggestion list and log ?

Sure thing.
This will help your project grow faster. Also with good SEO, searching for l2tools or l2 file editor's , L2Ninja will be their AIO best solution.
Hope your project will not die like the rest, tools like this are always appreciated and useful.

26 minutes ago, `NeverMore said:

Sure thing.
This will help your project grow faster. Also with good SEO, searching for l2tools or l2 file editor's , L2Ninja will be their AIO best solution.
Hope your project will not die like the rest, tools like this are always appreciated and useful.

I will try to never exist this project at least until i add another developer who i can rely on to the board.

Btw i will rename UTX tools to UNREAL Tools since it's no more just UTX, i expanded it today to work with USX and UAX 

i didnt read it but if you can have a script to automatically encrypt+overwrite existing in directory it would be great

heres a really bad script but it works LOL

SET FILENAME=EXS_Skills.usk
l2encdec -e 121 %FILENAME%
DEL /F /Q /A "D:\Lineage II\Animations\EXS Animations\%FILENAME%"
MOVE enc-%FILENAME% "D:\Lineage II\Animations\EXS Animations\"
cd D:\Lineage II\Animations\EXS Animations\
REN enc-%FILENAME% %FILENAME% 

10 hours ago, big man bill said:

i didnt read it but if you can have a script to automatically encrypt+overwrite existing in directory it would be great

heres a really bad script but it works LOL

SET FILENAME=EXS_Skills.usk
l2encdec -e 121 %FILENAME%
DEL /F /Q /A "D:\Lineage II\Animations\EXS Animations\%FILENAME%"
MOVE enc-%FILENAME% "D:\Lineage II\Animations\EXS Animations\"
cd D:\Lineage II\Animations\EXS Animations\
REN enc-%FILENAME% %FILENAME% 

Of course it would be simple, i can add a tool for this to the application

13 minutes ago, SickJacken said:

its very good to see something new. 

all i hope it to be unique and useful :)

3 minutes ago, SickJacken said:

will be open source?

not sure yet, but i think i'll do as @`NeverMore suggested to have a website for that project, and will try to add more developers to the board to have a team working on updates and fixing bugs ... to have an organized and productive project then you have to stick with a plan so i don't think about open sourcing yet

Just now, SamDev-Coder said:

not sure yet, but i think i'll do as @`NeverMore suggested to have a website for that project, and will try to add more developers to the board to have a team working on updates and fixing bugs ... to have an organized and productive project then you have to stick with a plan so i don't think about open sourcing yet

alright we waiting more news. good luck.

2 minutes ago, SickJacken said:

alright we waiting more news. good luck.

Later i think about associate it with an L2 Pack, and Web Engine so it's one thing you have to get and then your server is ready to be live, no install , no pre configuring .... nothing just get live and application will be responsible for managing server in live mode