high five [L2J] L2Reef

L2Reef

Hello NaThymasaiMikrhMou.

Maybe you don't tried our server and you make a wrong idea about us, since all items that are on donation shop are obtainable also from game. for example from special events managed by GM.

Edited by L2Reef

On 25/8/2017 at 9:52 AM, bebobdelux said:

Donator enchant +20?And non donators +16?No thanks....

Only low players have such problems....

Gl with server..

18 hours ago, Solomun said:

Only low players have such problems....

Gl with server..

They change it to +18.It was huge difference if you have ever palyed to a server like this.

Aeron is starting on that day too.2 options better than one.

1 hour ago, bebobdelux said:

They change it to +18.It was huge difference if you have ever palyed to a server like this.

Aeron is starting on that day too.2 options better than one.

I have played in a server where max was 15, max from donation 20 and noone was giving a fuck. Because the simply depends from classes and from the players...

i decided to test this new server and i left with a very bad experience! after not more than 20 min of "playing"!

chat is auto editing my writing, if i say "fail server" in any kind of chat it atomatically says " vote for server" ! ( so much for free will)

if anyone says anything bad about ther server GM kick and ban him ! a GM braking his own rules and ban ppl for no reason

mobs in farm areas have same difficulty in safe(easy zone), medium and hard zone, only drop is different !

was going to test more but got intrerupted by a small ban cuz i talking with a player on general chat about this "fail" with farm zones.

fail server and fail admin kid!! i can say :)

Untitled.jpg

50 minutes ago, Myura said:

i decided to test this new server and i left with a very bad experience! after not more than 20 min of "playing"!

chat is auto editing my writing, if i say "fail server" in any kind of chat it atomatically says " vote for server" ! ( so much for free will)

if anyone says anything bad about ther server GM kick and ban him ! a GM braking his own rules and ban ppl for no reason

mobs in farm areas have same difficulty in safe(easy zone), medium and hard zone, only drop is different !

was going to test more but got intrerupted by a small ban cuz i talking with a player on general chat about this "fail" with farm zones.

Untitled.jpg

I gave it a try and i didn't like it either :(

"say "fail server" in any kind of chat it atomatically says " vote for server" " < This LoL! :))

^^ MxC users !! :))

-- Be careful you have MxC users in your server (rude people added to your private server). 
Posting your server in MxC Private Servers section is a great idea don't you think :)?
GL & HF! 

4 hours ago, bebobdelux said:

Thx guys I was thinking in testing this server because Aeron failed hard.Seems I wait for next.

how did aeron fail hard lol? it reached 630 online without dual box allowed / no offline shops / no fake.. thats same or more than those server that shows 2k and 1.5k are fake/offshops

15 hours ago, Myura said:

Untitled.jpg

Hello Aeron doggy, you are banned cause you try to use bot as all we know,next "the ADMINS rules" you think they let free players who flame and destroy them project? did your ever try to open server?
they give a lot of money,cant 1 kid like you destroy them with spam on shout etc,so go to your "AERON" and let that guys with us that we like to play free... gl

1 hour ago, CUCUmber said:

how did aeron fail hard lol? it reached 630 online without dual box allowed / no offline shops / no fake.. thats same or more than those server that shows 2k and 1.5k are fake/offshops

Aeron doggy number 2..