interlude [L2J] L2Eola

Lineage 2 Eola

The most corrupted java shit server ive ever played in my life , Admin giving out donations coins for items to any clan who just treats him that theyll leave if he doesnt :)) Fair play is not what this server means so i will never recommend this server

Hello,

maybe that could have been happen in some other server and you're mistaken, we only pay the big Named clans and thats our only deal.

Any clan who has more than 6 parties can always contact Administration team and join our clan invitation with real money event.

How ever everyone is free to believe what they wish since we're living in a free world with a free will.  ^-^

Hello,

maybe that could have been happen in some other server and you're mistaken, we only pay the big Named clans and thats our only deal.

Any clan who has more than 6 parties can always contact Administration team and join our clan invitation with real money event.

How ever everyone is free to believe what they wish since we're living in a free world with a free will.  ^-^

Thats a disgusting policy. People like you is what kills this game and its community's perspective.

Thats a disgusting policy. People like you is what kills this game and its community's perspective.

Hello, i think you get this wrong.

Some clans now days big clans does not play without any payment, they do spend and give big effort on the game, so they ask for a payment now days.

How ever, because we want our community to have the maximum Capacity on population we don't mind using our incoming in paying the clans, so we bring to our community the biggest online in our game servers.

We would also just make an random server and try getting the maximum profit for us, but we don't work that way, we do give our best in our work on updates weekly and much more, as people know from our previous server, the updates and brilant features never finish in our server.

Thank you

big named clans now days?all 14-15 years old noobs ask for money to play and like server owners you give this money guys?if they are 7-9 pts they must pay admins to play..

if one side have so much parties the only thing you will do is to destroy the server yourself...thing about solo players and small clans they will quit the game..

big named clans now days?all 14-15 years old noobs ask for money to play and like server owners you give this money guys?if they are 7-9 pts they must pay admins to play..

if one side have so much parties the only thing you will do is to destroy the server yourself...thing about solo players and small clans they will quit the game..

Hi Reborn12,

We do take very serious the  matter of smaller clans and solo players, thats why we been making especially features for them to be able to conquer the Bosses and much more, such as Archivments & Dungeons.

Our Server also will not allow a big zerg side, since there is limits, how ever we do expect in our upcoming server at least 10-15 Sides of 4-5+ Party Each.

Hi Reborn12,

We do take very serious the  matter of smaller clans and solo players, thats why we been making especially features for them to be able to conquer the Bosses and much more, such as Archivments & Dungeons.

Our Server also will not allow a big zerg side, since there is limits, how ever we do expect in our upcoming server at least 10-15 Sides of 4-5+ Party Each.

i wanna see again china clan with 10 parties and full gear getting raped by small parties can it happen again pls? :D

i wanna see again china clan with 10 parties and full gear getting raped by small parties can it happen again pls? :D

if i bring my cp all clans will be raped just with 9 players :D but we are old men now :D

Edited by Reborn12

Chinese clan will be there again, also much Russian community.

This time we even called clans over Seas (Philipines,Singapore,Malysia).

a big thanks to our Chinese members helped us to have a contact with overseas clans.

Prepare for the most Intense PvP guys its coming soon this Winter.

Ye thats why u gave everything to some clans..like +15 skills..also u help them on sieges with ur gf ;)

prove it i had all castle flags so ez 

Edited by Celestine