interlude [L2J] L2Eola

Lineage 2 Eola

You seem to don't understand that almost 90% of the professional servers now days whos whiling to pay for server protections using Smart Guard today.

We don't take any personal informations for any users, there is no malware behind smart guard.

And as i said before Smart is Being used from all the big servers last 3 years.

Thank you.

15 hours ago, Lineage 2 Eola said:

You seem to don't understand that almost 90% of the professional servers now days whos whiling to pay for server protections using Smart Guard today.

We don't take any personal informations for any users, there is no malware behind smart guard.

And as i said before Smart is Being used from all the big servers last 3 years.

Thank you.

Do u even read my posts?

Do u speak english?

Do u have braindmg or what?

When u are saying that there are no personal infos and u pretty much save all the data ,what kind of "not malware" is that?

Yea,Smartguard isnt malware.U dont even fcking know the source u retard.*

2k17 there is no professional server.If someone was profesional in the first place,he wouldnt open l2 server.

I wont even bother anymore.I posted my proofs about ur server and how it actually collects data.(proofs,i mean ur forum and ur post LUL)

u are legit retard

*Hint: "I dont know" is the answer.if u were pro enough.

Edited by bravetobe

Come on, everyones know that he will provide free items to the TOP clans or to new clans that are comeing. And yes Iordanov, you had 4 x passive on the old server. QQ

12 minutes ago, BigGreen said:

Come on, everyones know that he will provide free items to the TOP clans or to new clans that are comeing. And yes Iordanov, you had 4 x passive on the old server. QQ

xDDDDDDDD always hate on Iordanov y u so mad?