Report Almostgood For Flame

pirama

how come this scammer selling air for 100eur is allowed to spam across other topics and advert his shit? mods are kinda selective in deleting spam posts here  :D

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/202047-l2sguard-server-protectionstable-and-trustedsummer-discount-dealvirustotal-score-update220717/page-8

whats wrong with u,

u report everyone , but you making only problems there 

if some one tell you scamer and your job air 
you can don't report it ,, and you can said and thanks ...

what problem i making ?
Edited by pirama

Report someone for any word they said on your topic etc. i think its bullsh1t. I understand if someone has scammed you or smth ok, but for each barking write a report..  :facepalm:

you go to competitors topic to post nosense and imaginary shits

and i called you scammer like others, cuz you are selling backdoored shit for 100eur :D

Do you have proofs about it?

No you dont..and its not backdoored lets finish this shits here..

Edited by Reborn12

actually Anarchy posted screen in his topic, so what are you trying to defend here lol

the fact he left it like this and "fixed" after getting called out doesn't make it any better

actually Anarchy posted screen in his topic, so what are you trying to defend here lol

the fact he left it like this and "fixed" after getting called out doesn't make it any better

Anarchy not you so dont reply anymore..

And ofc is way more better updated....

the point is, noone will believe it was not his intention to execute whatever command he wanted on remote PCs, "url feature" is just coverup

i would post absolutely nothing on that, but pirama is just ignorant douchbag, coming to competitors and claiming they product is any worse while his own is utter shit

i understand he wants to find buyers but maybe focus on making something actually better and not tryharding to discredit others

and to make it clear, i also did flame l2scripts in past but they at least hold some professionalism

The fact that you are spamming in a report topic and this could even make a new report is killing me

Edited by melron

The fact that you are spamming in a report topic and this could even make a new report is killing me

Right now you are doin exactly the same.