Selling My Work Made For Sublimity

GLO

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/214398-wts-lineage2-godworld-custom-interlude-server-video-preview-addedupdated-11072017/?do=findComment&comment=2638901

once again this toothless inbred retard is stealing my files from l2 sublimity and marketing it as his own

take down topic

You are such a kid really... I am not selling "textures" , everyone can download system and do whatever they want with them. I am selling my build i have created. What you see there is a presentation.

http://www.maxcheaters.com/topic/214398-wts-lineage2-godworld-custom-interlude-server-video-preview-addedupdated-11072017/?do=findComment&comment=2638901

once again this toothless inbred retard is stealing my files from l2 sublimity and marketing it as his own

take down topic

That's Russian/Ukraine retard what else you can expect ?

P.S.

You are such a kid really... I am not selling "textures" , everyone can download system and do whatever they want with them. I am selling my build i have created. What you see there is a presentation.

Those features that you have on presentation, most part of them you didn't get from public shares(like on this forum), but you took exactly from other server patch, that is most like stealing. You didn't even change anything in them so they look different, so it's very simple to understand the accusations of Topic Starter .

- armors (same stats + masterwork)

- weapons (same stats + SA + masterwork)

- jewelry 

- helios epic boss jewelry

- helios talismans with thier upgrade at special NPC

- helios shirts by levels

- new high five skills and some helios skills

- new farming/quest events for more innovative gameplay

- kamaloka dungeon instanced

- community board donator shop / buffer / shop / special shop / gatekeeper

- beleth raid boss from H5 chroncile

If the most part of this features, are being taken from l2sublimity, you man deserve a real punishment !

Edited by LightFusion

Dear LightFusion my features have nothing to do with l2sublimity, all those features you see there i have made them myself in the past for my old servers. The topic starter is mad on me because i am simply using a npc texture.

And anyway i will say it again, nobody care about textures, everyone care about gameplay and server stability. My system folder will be shared free with the public once one client will wish to test the server, am i right? So stop all this useless drama, is for nothing...

Dear LightFusion my features have nothing to do with l2sublimity, all those features you see there i have made them myself in the past for my old servers. The topic starter is mad on me because i am simply using a npc texture.

And anyway i will say it again, nobody care about textures, everyone care about gameplay and server stability. My system folder will be shared free with the public once one client will wish to test the server, am i right? So stop all this useless drama, is for nothing...

I don't think you understand that you stole his work. STOLE aka, he created it and under no right you had the right to use it and sell it. He didn't gift you or gave you the approval to sell this work. Therefore, you have no rights to it at all.

I don't think you understand that you stole his work. STOLE aka, he created it and under no right you had the right to use it and sell it. He didn't gift you or gave you the approval to sell this work. Therefore, you have no rights to it at all.

I am not selling them i say it again ))))

those are free ( just texture )

I am not selling them i say it again ))))

those are free ( just texture )

Free as part of your "pack" which you charge for. Therefore you are selling the package as a whole. For your sake remove it and ask the client if he wants ripped features from other servers as well as mobs. That way they have a choice. 

Like i said, are just textures of some simple npcs. Should i share them to public to make it better? 

You should respect other people's work.

What i really want someone to do is to share to everyone anything you are selling.

How are you gonna feel about it?

Once again i say

This npcs are not Even 0,1% part of my server build

Stop make all this drama just Because i used a texture of a simple npc i found in another server system

If the topic author sell this npc texture he better crypt them to avoid other people using It

I am offering a ready build, Who want can make them thierselfs

I think i Said enough

And once again, my server price does not include this npc texture, all testers can Take It for free from my system, So edit topic, i am not selling this guy npc texture

Once again i say

This npcs are not Even 0,1% part of my server build

Stop make all this drama just Because i used a texture of a simple npc i found in another server system

If the topic author sell this npc texture he better crypt them to avoid other people using It

I am offering a ready build, Who want can make them thierselfs

I think i Said enough

And once again, my server price does not include this npc texture, all testers can Take It for free from my system, So edit topic, i am not selling this guy npc texture