interlude [L2Off] Lineage2World

L2.World

trolls what is the point to search the registrant of l2.world and l2mid? there is billions of peoples and domains using cloud and godaddy.

stop comparing us to another servers because is not true.

u dont know what is irony? k its fine ;D

since first day of web was 2,8k viewes, not fake at all ;D

So what? Last 3-4 openings FailLord showed pictures with 7k views just from MxC and his words: "10k EXPECTED" rofl.

And what happend on the G.O? Max 600 players, and all left in 4 days, so fail :D

Btw, his best friends, euro-pvp got around 2-3kk visitors just from Ru. That means they will get so many players? Top logic 2017.

Noone gives a fuck who is opening the server, the point is the guy is opening it for you guys. So shush and play or go somewhere else.

Not defending world or skyguy, but these wars are boring...

Good luck.

Quote from you outslow

"If you ask me" (Of course, nobody is going to ask you since you are an amateur since 2007)  ...The only thing who bored us is to see you and your posts outlaw, to see the corrupted skylord servers and to see fail kids opening fail servers. 

This server belongs to FailLord and you'll find out sooner or later.

well obviously all of us know that it is skylord's sever , but my question is other .
If in pretty much all servers' topics there are such comments then why outlaw came exactly to this topic and commented ? 
:good sir:

"If you ask me..." I believe Outslow might be the new partner of FailLord since FailLord added in his signature the message "LF partners"  http://prntscr.com/fh0bt8

However Outslow might invest around 5-15$ in the new project like he did on L2Legacy where he most likely beg Dumanist and 1sttodie to invite him in that project since he is a "such great developer". 
I've read something long time ago when Out-low said that L2Sublimity was actually his server, because he teach Opalsnow how to build servers and how to implement new features. Probably on this new Sublimity out-low was part of it too since it failed so hard. It's not easy to fail many servers during a lifetime.

Edited by Blackhive

Yes l2mid is a good fail server, failed 5 times in 4 openings. (2016-2017 I mean) Good luck FailLord.

why you care soo much about this server? btw,is not l2mid

Says a guy with 1 post

:D faillord axaxaxax

"Why do you care so much" what files they use Skyboard, after all it's your server and you just try to bump it and pretend that you're not behind it. Expect many problems to come upon you in the next weeks, you've always messed around with all other servers, now lets see how you'll feel when others are messing with you.

https://who.is/whois/l2.world

https://who.is/whois/l2mid.com

This is just the beginning, both use cloudflare, both have facebook like pop-up, both use same forum cms and register restriction to view the content, (both are good liars :P) , both are registered on GoDaddy,  same account panels, "cumming soon clans" both of them are have the same owner, these are few proofs..there are more evidences but it's pointless to get into other details right now, also just look at skylord how desperate is to bump this server.

So I guess you're not so lucky as you thought you are, but we appreciate your effort and the wisdom of trying to make servers using other names, since you compromised L2mid countless times.

"We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not Forget.We are Anonymous."

you forget l2classic belongs to me :)

https://who.is/whois/l2classic.club