interlude [L2Off] Lineage2World

L2.World

Agree with you, Cleaver good project, this server is Skylord / Outlawer  1 week server max

There is no good java interlude server. Cleaver is crap and nobody will go there thats why he do not open the forum. 400-500 ppl max.

As i said l2world is not mine project.. believe me or not i dont care. I am work alone now and i am the owner of l2mid and l2abyss. remember that abyss? my 1st successful low rate server.

http://l2abyss.com/- this is not advertise.

There is no good java interlude server. Cleaver is crap and nobody will go there thats why he do not open the forum. 400-500 ppl max.

As i said l2world is not mine project.. believe me or not i dont care. I am work alone now and i am the owner of l2mid and l2abyss. remember that abyss? my 1st successful low rate server.

http://l2abyss.com/- this is not advertise.

So if l2.world is not your server so why you advertise this server? You helping them or why you write topics in forums about this server start?

So if l2.world is not your server so why you advertise this server? You helping them or why you write topics in forums about this server start?

Where u see topic l2world from me? I just make 1 post here and people said it's skylord server. lol

stap this flame about skylord, 

he coming play with me at tales, who care about about l2world lol 

[10.06.2017 14:28:45] - SkyLord-: Go go go
[10.06.2017 14:28:46] - SkyLord-: :)
[10.06.2017 14:29:23] Kuba AchYlek: +
[10.06.2017 14:29:29] - SkyLord-: when we start
[10.06.2017 14:29:39] Kuba AchYlek: 24.
[10.06.2017 14:44:32] - SkyLord-: p2p will be
[10.06.2017 14:44:33] - SkyLord-: ?
[10.06.2017 14:54:09] Kuba AchYlek: 4e per acc

stap this flame about skylord,

he coming play with me at tales, who care about about l2world lol

[10.06.2017 14:28:45] - SkyLord-: Go go go

[10.06.2017 14:28:46] - SkyLord-: :)

[10.06.2017 14:29:23] Kuba AchYlek: +

[10.06.2017 14:29:29] - SkyLord-: when we start

[10.06.2017 14:29:39] Kuba AchYlek: 24.

[10.06.2017 14:44:32] - SkyLord-: p2p will be

[10.06.2017 14:44:33] - SkyLord-: ?

[10.06.2017 14:54:09] Kuba AchYlek: 4e per acc

ye, better go play tales and stop open fail servers skylordky :)))

Well played guys, well played. You mentioned few time ago that L2Abyss (Your "first shitcessfuly" low -shit server) wasn't yours at all, "it's just our new partner - join it 490924 online". Now you admit that L2Shitbyss was your crappy L2jadvext server. You failed with Mid, with Axe, with Abyss, now you came with L2.world. Really amazing, you really do not understand that the whole community is sick of you, they don't want you anymore, they don't want your servers, your cash grab servers, you faulted arrogance, your stupid god-mode attitude, you cannot really understand why people are sick of you? You are corrupted, you are a liar, you are the worst administrator possible (not developer), I'll tell you something dude, your best server was L2mid from 2009 or 2010 I don't remember, the first l2mid, java server which had 2 clans from my server called L2Khaos. DraGoNBaLL and another one I cannot remember it right now.

That server was the most successfully server you've ever made, with 400-600 real players, without buying clans, without huge corruptions, without hude donations or black donations. You was an unexperienced kid, with possible bright future in this, until the money started to cover your brain, to ruin your attitude and to make you what you are now, more exactly a piece of *hit, nobody cares about you, about your servers anymore, I still see on every "grand opening" my username on your forum, even if I am not registered on your forum, I still saw it there and this tells a lot about who you actually are and about your fake counters from game and site (not to mention).

I've told you that I will bring a proof and here it is, you, son own all these servers including L2.World.

All these accounts registered from Skylord IP:  95.168.224.xx
This is 100% proof that l2.world server belongs to Skylord.
Next time please don`t lie to us. 

2iux9qf.png

So this Blackkiddo is mad because Skyguy opened more servers and made more money with his servers ? Than you ?
Took your players ? Your servers failed because of him ?
Oh my....now i understand your stupidity.

Congradulations Skyguy, you mentaly destroyed a kid. And he deserves his obsession about this now.

RIP BH

Edited by Outlaw™

Blackhive You are crying? This screen does not means anything.
Make a video next time. Try to stop me.

EDIT

Btw in maxcheaters you can find alot of fake pictures... example how i sell epics items etc.

Edited by SkyLord

What can I expect from you? To understand what I've just said? No sir, you're mentally reduced, you live in a box, you still pay rents to live in a studio with 1 room, 1 bathroom and 5 room mates in U.K. - such a wonderful life you got dude, as you can see I stop open servers and I made that public before, not because I lost money because you and sky opened fail servers. You are too stupid to understand that when I opened a server Skylord failed, legacy shit failed either, and all your servers. Money? I believe you should check your pockets dude, you're ashamed to open it because you know that you got only flees inside and butterflies, probably a Oyster card to go with the underground train, because guess what, you will always be an underground guy. Nobody know you, sorry, I mean they know you, but they better ignore you like you do not exist, same like your family do with you. They ignore you, after you tried to assassinate them to get that apartment, they expelled you from their house. You are very very pathetic mate, very pathetic, very limited and I promise to do like others do, ignore you because you're invisible. Maxcheaters is the only place where some nerds are still talking with you.

What can I expect from you? To understand what I've just said? No sir, you're mentally reduced, you live in a box, you still pay rents to live in a studio with 1 room, 1 bathroom and 5 room mates in U.K. - such a wonderful life you got dude, as you can see I stop open servers and I made that public before, not because I lost money because you and sky opened fail servers. You are too stupid to understand that when I opened a server Skylord failed, legacy shit failed either, and all your servers. Money? I believe you should check your pockets dude, you're ashamed to open it because you know that you got only flees inside and butterflies, probably a Oyster card to go with the underground train, because guess what, you will always be an underground guy. Nobody know you, sorry, I mean they know you, but they better ignore you like you do not exist, same like your family do with you. They ignore you, after you tried to assassinate them to get that apartment, they expelled you from their house. You are very very pathetic mate, very pathetic, very limited and I promise to do like others do, ignore you because you're invisible. Maxcheaters is the only place where some nerds are still talking with you.

What ?

So this Blackkiddo is mad because Skyguy opened more servers and made more money with his servers ? Than you ?

Took your players ? Your servers failed because of him ?

Oh my....now i understand your stupidity.

Congradulations Skyguy, you mentaly destroyed a kid. And he deserves his obsession about this now.

RIP BH