interlude [L2Off] L2Mid

SkyLord

Sad but server will dead soon. This screen he made when he give free premium rune and 150 silver coins ( Free noobless) for everyone char. I logged 13 boxes. Ppl probably done this same so this screen dont show anything about real online.. On server was 2 sides. One of them quit because they dont have anything to do..

They leave and ask me for new server again.  :rage: 

They leave and ask me for new server again.  :rage:

True story... This community is getting crazy >.< 

They won't like any server...they will just find reasons to leave no matter how good the server is :) 

And that's because everyday are like 15 servers opening... SAD

actually ppl were crying about mages are too op , but then archers hitting 5k to every mage they seen was like "SERIOUSLY" isnt this gonna be nerfed? and skylord said .. ofc not , 22+4 buff slots now mages are too op :)

actually ppl were crying about mages are too op , but then archers hitting 5k to every mage they seen was like "SERIOUSLY" isnt this gonna be nerfed? and skylord said .. ofc not , 22+4 buff slots now mages are too op :)

how increase buff slot make mages op?

i though its make mage nerfed, since you can buff ressist 

ofc it is dude , im a mage player since i started l2 .. i always see servers with 50+ buff slots and its a bullshit and now also skylord do shits with buff slots qq

so mages are op cause this server have 2 slots buffs more?

Edited by Anitah